Crysis 2 Demo Out for PC and Consoles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crysis 2 Demo Out for PC and Consoles

In case you missed our Tweets earlier today, just a friendly reminder that the multiplayer demo for Crysis 2 is now available for the PC. The demo includes two maps and a couple of game types from the full multiplayer experience.

It also includes leveling up and unlocks for both classes and custom classes alike.

The games are limited to 6vs6 matches on the maps. And according to some, the PC version does not have proper DX10/11 support in this demo. Some PC specific features are also apparently missing from this demo that will be in the full game.

Press Start to begin!

Re: Crysis 2 Demo Out for PC and Consoles

Its a nice game of people-staring-at-eachother-in-the-lobby, but that was all that happend for me.

Comment

Because they still can't figure their servers out. So when they go down, you can browse for games but then you all just sit in a lobby, that's assuming you can even log in to begin with as most people cannot.

Comment

yep very buggy at mo
        but when u do get to play its very good

Comment

I wouldn't go so far as to say the demo is "very good" or even "good." However, it sure is a game. I'll give it that.

Comment

it was not bad when i tried it today i liked the scenic gfx and wedged hud, killing was pleasurable, 6v6 is a bummer for me, but anyways i will buy crysis 2 just because i got the previous ones lawls and enjoyed them okay.

Comment

Working...
            X