Fit in Six

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fit in Six

Get fit... in six with Fit in Six for the PlayStation 3 and Wii consoles.

Re: Fit in Six

It's already too late for anyone who decides to use a video game to get fit.

Besides, 6 minutes is not a workout.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
      It's already too late for anyone who decides to use a video game to get fit.
      Not to sound like I'm sucking up or anything, but this is too true.

Comment

What's so different between fit games and instructional videos? These at least provide greater feedback than a taped show.

Comment

Lets also not forget that doctors have recently discovered (and maybe this is just for us lazy Americans) that any amount of exercise that gets the heart and lungs working is much better than none at all.

Also, marketing studies have shown that starting something like this on the Wii, usually expands into other workouts and activities and can actually start a healthy habbit.

I do wish the games would make them 15 minute workouts though.

And to back up some of the stuff I said and that I am not just spewing nonsense into the great pile that is the internet, here is a couple links of millions from Google that sums it up well:

http://www.dailyspark.com/blog.asp?p...lly_a_work_out\

You can google the rest

Crunch
          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

You have to admit that companies are starting to realize that within PC gaming markets are other niche markets that are profitable. I mean female gamers is a market that has yet to reach its potential. While male gamers may shrug at this kind of stuff gaming companies are going to test the waters to see what happens. And when it comes to fitness related games the female gaming segment will probably drive that market more so than their male counterparts.
            "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

A good warm up stretching routine last more than 6 minutes. Everyone should know it takes the body at least 45 minutes before it starts burning fat for fuel. Also, want to lose weight, it's easy, burn more calories than you put in.

Comment

Who said anything about 6 minutes? The tag is "6 ways to get in shape" ...

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                  Who said anything about 6 minutes? The tag is "6 ways to get in shape" ...
                  I just assumed fit in six meant 6 minutes. Also where do you see the tag that says "6 ways to get in shape"

Comment

Working...
                  X