Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Own Borderlands on Steam? You Have a Duke Nukem Forever First Access Code Waiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Own Borderlands on Steam? You Have a Duke Nukem Forever First Access Code Waiting

While thought to only be reserved to those who picked up the just released GOTY edition of Borderlands, a little surprise was sprung on already existing owners.

Earlier today a small update to the Steam version of Borderlands revealed a new, almost hidden gem tucked away under the list of game CD keys for the game.

Yep, a code was added that grants you access to the Duke Nukem Forever First Access party. This means that you will be among the first people to play the Duke Nukem Forever demo once it goes live.

To redeem your key, head on over to the First Access page and redeem your key. You will be notified once the demo is live to all First Access members.

Re: Own Borderlands on Steam? You Have a Duke Nukem Forever First Access Code Waitin

Demo will be out "soon" in Valve time.

Comment

Re: Own Borderlands on Steam? You Have a Duke Nukem Forever First Access Code Waitin

There were people on the Steam forums crying about "only new customers get the code, not us loyal fans."

I found this code on accident yesterday while looking at my DLC codes to write down. Yeah, it's Steam and I should never need them. It's a habit of mine to keep a document with EVERY CD Key for every game I have. While adding the MoH key, I noticed there was no key in there for Borderlands so I looked it up and: surprise, surprise.

Some people would rather whine and complain than look to see if they're really being screwed. Once you know you're being screwed, ***** away. But not before...

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
        Demo will be out "soon" in Valve time.
        This has nothing to do with Valve.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
          This has nothing to do with Valve.
          I didn't say it did.

Comment

Working...
          X