I'm the Freeman is Amazing, Spectacular, and Fan Made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm the Freeman is Amazing, Spectacular, and Fan Made

A teaser for an animated short by Half-Life fan, Marco Spitonim was released the other day. The teaser trailer entitled "I'm the Freeman" is a beautifully done animated short based on the Half-Life 2 universe. WARNING: Your jaw will end up on the floor!

<iframe class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="385" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Bm5sEaC5tBA" frameborder="0"></iframe>

There has been no word on when the full video will be released or any additional details.

Re: I'm the Freeman is Amazing, Spectacular, and Fan Made

This is a prime example of better movies for free compared to this article:

Homepage for Total Gaming Network and CS-Nation. Get the latest video game news, previews, and reviews on a daily basis.

I can see the game industry becoming like the music industry where nothing can be created without them getting some money first. It wont be good for anyone.

Cant wait to see some movies out of this.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

good stuff

Comment

That, was awesome. Any ETA on the full thing or more information on how long it will be? I want 90mins of that. He must of made so much of that... The guy must have stolen one of Pixars machines to render it :P

Comment

Working...
        X