Halo: Reach Launches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo: Reach Launches

It's not midnight on the East Coast and that means Halo: Reach has officially launched!

Anybody out there pick it up at a midnight launch, or even get it before today? If so, feel free to share your thoughts on the game. Do try to avoid spoilers where possible if talking about the game's single-player.

Best Halo game to date?

Re: Halo: Reach Launches

I'll probably play through the campaign tomorrow at a friend's house. He'll buy it and finish it before the sun comes up...

Comment

I pre-ordered and got it on launch even though i dont actually follow or really like the Halo series (free gift voucher). HOWEVER im willing to admit that so far the multiplayer experience is a blast and much more diverse than the previous games.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Eliminator
        I pre-ordered and got it on launch even though i dont actually follow or really like the Halo series (free gift voucher). HOWEVER im willing to admit that so far the multiplayer experience is a blast and much more diverse than the previous games.
        Yea I noted this in the beta, it was really fun.

I'm gonna pick it up today... probably play through the single player and MP for a bit and then trade it back in haha.

Comment

Working...
        X