Deus Ex: Human Revolution Gameplay Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deus Ex: Human Revolution Gameplay Trailer

Really, not much more needs to be said here. Here is the latest gameplay trailer for Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Yes, this is age gate compliant, so make sure you're of age and click on the "spoiler" below to view the video.

[spoil=By clicking to view the trailer below, you agree that you are 17+ and are legally permitted to view the content contained within as per the ESRB guidelines]
    [/spoil]
    Look for Human Revolution in February 2011 for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, and OnLive.

Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Gameplay Trailer

looks good but BIG q is............. what is mp like because thats where its @ these days

Comment

Tbh I be quite happy not to see a Deus Ex MP, if the storys good people will buy it.

Forcing MP in games now a days is ruining the SP aspect where many games have made their name in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
        Tbh I be quite happy not to see a Deus Ex MP, if the storys good people will buy it.

Forcing MP in games now a days is ruining the SP aspect where many games have made their name in the past.
        I primarily purchase games for their MP, I enjoy the competitiveness of the encounters and other players.
        There are a few games I purchase purely for SP and that is Splinter Cell and Dragon Age Origins.

Comment

Yes, but there is no other game with SP as epic as Deus Ex. For COD, sure, I buy that for MP b/c the SP is booooooring.

Comment

Working...
          X