Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MULTIPLAYER FOOTAGE..................is that a CAMERA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MULTIPLAYER FOOTAGE..................is that a CAMERA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

It isn't just the killstreaks. There's also the constant stuff on the screen. +10 for this, +20 for that, BUZZKILL, titles of people you killed, everyone's name and huge rank insignia over their heads, reminders of which killstreak you just got. How are you supposed to see to actually play the game with all of that going on?

I liked it better when games just had a simple scrolling message line on the side or whatever that just said who killed whom with what. With people getting additional points for objectives, it's also fine to annotate those points in an unobtrusive way, sure. But when the whole screen except for a 5x5 square in the middle is announcing that you're a winner because you stuck a grenade to someone who was on a streak and got your own streak... Then add in fixed, narrow FoVs?

I'm just hoping the PC version has a developer console that allows us to change the FoV and either remove, reduce or shrink some of the other visual diarrhea assaulting ADHD players at all times. Few things are worse than getting plugged by someone that you would have seen, but couldn't because he was blocked by a giant marker that said objective A was 200m behind him, or because there was a bunch of nonsense feel-good stuff blocking the window from which he was shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
      Many would like to see a "classic" mode where its back to the CoD:UO style

Crunch
      Fixed imo

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Hanley
        Fixed imo
        I missed those UO days

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal_Joker
          I missed those UO days
          I know your pain.

Comment

Working...
          X