Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MULTIPLAYER FOOTAGE..................is that a CAMERA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MULTIPLAYER FOOTAGE..................is that a CAMERA!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

-No recoil on any of the weapons
    -More ways to annoyingly be killed than before
    -Looks like MW2:2

Not buying for shiiiit

Comment

Wow you guys crack me up. Here we go again, no matter what game comes out you guys bash it to death before you have even played it and based on some small footage.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
        Wow you guys crack me up. Here we go again, no matter what game comes out you guys bash it to death before you have even played it.
        From what i have seen its going to be MW2 but with more stupid 'toys'. It is far too complicated. For my full opinion check what i put in the news thread.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
          Wow you guys crack me up. Here we go again, no matter what game comes out you guys bash it to death before you have even played it and based on some small footage.
          based on what I saw it is garbage.

Comment

I dont understand, what are you all expecting? Yeah, it looks like MW2, just like W@W looked like CoD4. Its the "improved" engine and its going to have the console bling because thats what the majority of the CoD players want.

I say wait and see more then decide. It looks better than MoH.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
              I dont understand, what are you all expecting? Yeah, it looks like MW2, just like W@W looked like CoD4. Its the "improved" engine and its going to have the console bling because thats what the majority of the CoD players want.

Crunch
              ^^ This right here!!!

Comment

Crunch
                I do not expect anything, I call it as I see it. doesn't matter if its a gamegear game. if I think it blows from what is shown im going to tell you.

Comment

Most people that think something "blows" usually gets that opinion because they are basing it on something specific that they see and are comparing it to something else in the past.

For instance, I dont know if I will like it because of BC2s sound and destruction. Thats a lot of fun and emmersive.

I asked the question to get a better idea of why it blows, but for some I guess "because" is good enough.

Crunch

Comment

I already stated the main things I saw that I already don't like. Maybe on the PC there will be a way to tone down the visual garbage all over the screen. I hope so.

Comment

Yeah, I always like reading your thoughts. Maybe that is the same issue everyone else is having?

The_Eliminator has some good points as well. I wonder if this is "pre" completed.

Crunch

Comment

Well, I try not to mindlessly attack anything. I can be pretty negative sometimes, I know. But there's always a reason for it founded in what I perceive to be true based on what I'm given as the facts.

I usually start with high hopes, then transition to cynicism, then hopeful again, then disgust at having been right in the first place(at least lately the worst has come true a lot)...

I'm still mostly in the high hopes phase with this one. I really could have liked MW2 if not for the lag and cheaters. And TreyArch seem to care more about making customers happy than IW did. I thought WaW was a fun game once a lot of the bugs were ironed out. Better than CoD4, for me, as far as FUN is concerned.

Comment

the only reason i keep goin back to COD4 is for the Galactic Warfare mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Hendrix
                            I can't put into words how I feel about this.
                            I can. Activision "meh"

Comment

Most people that think something "blows" usually gets that opinion because they are basing it on something specific that they see and are comparing it to something else in the past.

For instance, I dont know if I will like it because of BC2s sound and destruction. Thats a lot of fun and emmersive.

I asked the question to get a better idea of why it blows, but for some I guess "because" is good enough.

Crunch
                              You didn't ask the question why does it blow. You said what are you expecting? I answered nothing. Never said just because.

No I am not comparing it to anything previous. From what I have seen it blows IMO.

That does not mean something else wont change my mind later on. For instance they decide to take all the killstreaks out of the game lol.

Comment

Originally posted by foxyman
                                That does not mean something else wont change my mind later on. For instance they decide to take all the killstreaks out of the game lol.
                                So if the killstreaks, as found in the previous games, are removed, that would remove your status of "blows"? I think Expletive has the same hopes on that. He is not the only one. Many would like to see a "classic" mode where its back to the CoD2 style.

Crunch

Comment

Working...
                                X