Bad Company 2: Mythbusters Episode 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Company 2: Mythbusters Episode 1

Hi all, here is our first episode of BFBC2: MythBusters!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSXt6tka8YM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a& amp;color2=0x999999&amp;hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GSXt6tka8YM&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x3a3a3a& amp;color2=0x999999&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Enjoy and feel free to rate the video if you're so inclined.

Re: Bad Company 2: Mythbusters Episode 1

Definitely front page news worthy stuff. Nicely done!

Comment

wth that shotgun crap isn't fair... is that with the single shot slug perk?

Comment

This may have also been done pre update, so who knows if the shotgun thing still holds up... Maybe Tuner can let us know.

Comment

Good video.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
            Yeah, I've been doing it since beta (with all the shotguns). You can get the odd kill on a sniper looking another way but doing consistently is an entirely different thing.

Comment

To anyone curious, the song playing is "Outer Space" By Ronald Jenkees

Comment

Originally posted by iQue
                Yeah, I've been doing it since beta (with all the shotguns). You can get the odd kill on a sniper looking another way but doing consistently is an entirely different thing.
                i don't like the slug perk because your shottie gets weaker for CQC.

Comment

i don't like the slug perk because your shottie gets weaker for CQC.
                  No it doesn't. If you hit someone at all with a magnum slug at close range, they die. Toe-shots kill within a certain range. Of course, there are no partial hits. Up close, either you kill with your first shot or you get mowed down after you miss.

Comment

Shotgun stuff still works. I personally prefer doing it with the Saiga. 870 works pretty well too.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                      No it doesn't. If you hit someone at all with a magnum slug at close range, they die. Toe-shots kill within a certain range. Of course, there are no partial hits. Up close, either you kill with your first shot or you get mowed down after you miss.
                      True, there is pretty much zero reason to not play with slugs unless your aim isn't the greatest or you want to use another spec.

All the pellets combined with the normal shotgun rounds might do more damage, but you're not likely to hit with all pellets, and the damage falloff (and spread) at range is huge.

Comment

thxs all

Ep;2 is coming soon

so if u know some myths Email My @ pci@live.nl

Comment

How is it not fair? They're no better than bolt-action sniper rifles. Actually, they're a lot worse - no 12x optics.

Comment

They discovered our secret noooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by thejeran
                              To anyone curious, the song playing is "Outer Space" By Ronald Jenkees
                              Thanks I was wondering what was the song.

Good video, waiting for ep 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X