Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Patch Released This Wednesday

From OfficialBFBC2 Twitter:
    The Bad Company 2 PC patch will be deployed on Wednesday, June 30th at 7:00AM (GMT+2)!

Source

Tampa brought us a little more detailed information:

After a lot of trials and tribulations, all versions of the game client has now completed QA successfully.
    We will do no more testing on it.

All game servers will need to be taken down for updates. The maintenance period starts on Wednesday Jun 30th at 07:00AM (GMT+2). Most of them should be back up by 11:00AM (GMT+2).

During this time window, we will also release the new game client.<!--more-->

Check back after 11:00AM (GMT+2), and try out the new game client!

------------------

The client patch is approximately 890MB large. The list of changes is pretty much the same as is listed here. I'm going to write a post which explains some of the background behind the delays later tonight.

Source

Thank you Tampa for the update as well. Hopefully we will see some changelogs soon.
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Re: PC Patch Released This Wednesday

Looking forward to the patch. Hopefully it is worth the wait.

Comment

Horray!

Comment

...starts sharpening knife...

Comment

All game servers will need to be taken down for updates.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it lol

Comment

Are they nuts?!?! 890mb patch?!?!

wtf did they do??? they better have added new maps for a patch that rediculously huge.

I hope they will cut this crap out with only being able to patch through the game too because these are huge patches they are releasing and I only get about 50-60kbs steady download. I rather dl a file and save it on my external hdd for future use... This in game only bs is going to kill me if i ever have to format my computer or something.

I would say that I cant wait but I already have been waiting over 2 months since they said it was suppose to be released.

Comment

Originally posted by System
                Are they nuts?!?! 890mb patch?!?!

wtf did they do??? they better have added new maps for a patch that rediculously huge.

I hope they will cut this crap out with only being able to patch through the game too because these are huge patches they are releasing and I only get about 50-60kbs steady download. I rather dl a file and save it on my external hdd for future use... This in game only bs is going to kill me if i ever have to format my computer or something.

I would say that I cant wait but I already have been waiting over 2 months since they said it was suppose to be released.
                Yeah ive just about had my fill!!! its sunday night and ive built a new pc and im trying to get this game to update from he old version to the curent one???? keeps saying do you want to play he old one ********??? yet the computer in the other room here updated no probs but from a newer version,not a complete install i can hear some dim wit over at EA now saying" did you plug that master server back in whilst you where reading your book"how to code properly".

im done with the BF fanchise now, im pissed.

Comment

Working...
                X