Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Perils of Summer" Sale on Steam Starts Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Perils of Summer" Sale on Steam Starts Now!

Beginning today and running through July 4th, a ton of titles will be on sale through Steam, some of them even going for 90% off for stretches of one day at a time. Yeah, there are some huge savings going on here, so you will really want to check out Steamgames.com every day for the full listing of titles on sale.

First up as far as individual daily sales go:

Aion - 50% off - $19.99 (USD)
    Counter-Strike: Source - 66% off - $6.80
    Colin McRae DiRT 2 - 75% off - $10.00
    BioShock 2 - $14.99
    Killing Floor - 75% off - $5.00
    Overlord Complete Pack - 85% off - $5.00
    Unreal Deal Pack - 66% off - $13.60
    Trine - 80% off - $4.00

There are also bundle deal sales for Paradox, Kalypso, Capcom, Rockstar, Square Enix, THQ, Atari, etc etc etc. Really, everything is essentially on sale. Some items are on sale for the duration of the event, others will have special daily offers that will offer even further discounts on prices.

Check back in about 22 hours and 30 minutes from the time of this post for the next wave of daily specials to go up. Until then, happy shopping!

Re: The "Perils of Summer" Sale on Steam Starts Now!

All i can say is that this has to be the biggest sale of the century. So many games are on sale hell they have that call of duty pack for 30$ every call of duty up to world at war. Now that a deal.

Comment

Approx 60 euro a pack with games I don't own? Applying for Paypal NOW. These packs are a steal especially, I wonder what steam puts on the next days.

Also: There have been more than 2,251 unprovoked shark attacks reported worldwide. There are no reports of death or injury as a result of playing games on steam. I think these packs will change that =)

Comment

Nooo that would have been last Christmas when I bought 7-8 games for a total of around 40 dollars.

Comment

I <3 Steam

Comment

Working...
          X