Prima In-Game Guides Now Arriving on Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prima In-Game Guides Now Arriving on Steam

Stuck? Lost? Well, we can't help you out there, but if you're having trouble in a game, then we might be able to do something about that. Prima has started to roll out in-game strategy guides for some of Steam's more popular and confusing titles.

Valve and Prima today launched the first set of in-game Prima guides on Steam. All the guides are readable in game via Steam's UI overlay functionality, as well as being available outside of game. The launch collection of guides available now on Steam include Dragon Age: Origins, Just Cause 2, and Battlefield: Bad Company 2. To celebrate the launch of Prima guides on Steam, all the launch titles are available at 50% off their regular price.

So, if you happen to suck at a game or don't want to admit that you do and just need the guide to "find the last hidden package, that's all I need it for, I swear it!" then these guides are for you. Check out more details at Steamgames.com.

Re: Prima In-Game Guides Now Arriving on Steam

Eww.

Charging the same price for digital versions as the in-store paper version is pretty lame.

Comment

Re: Prima In-Game Guides Now Arriving on Steam

I've always disliked these guides.
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
      X