Medal of Honor Storms Back into Action on October 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medal of Honor Storms Back into Action on October 12

EA has announced that Medal of Honor will make its gaming return on October 12, 2010 in North America (October 15 in Europe).

"Medal of Honor is an authentic look into today's war. Inspired by real people and real events, the game puts players in the boots of today's warrior -- from the infantry ground pounder to the Tier 1 Operator," said Greg Goodrich, Executive Producer of Medal of Honor. "We are proud of this piece because it offers a glimpse into the game we're creating, while also showing the mindset of these warriors."

Medal of Honor leaves the WWII theatre for the first time in its 11-year history and enters the modern day setting of war-torn Afghanistan seen though the lens of a small band of fictional characters. As well, players will be introduced to the Tier 1 Operator, an elite warrior and relatively unknown instrument of the U.S. Military that operates under the National Command Authority, taking on missions no one else can handle.

EA is working closely with Tier 1 Operators from the U.S. Special Ops Community for the game's single player campaign. EA Digital Illusions CE AB (DICE) is in charge of the game's multiplayer component.

An exclusive, new trailer is up at the official Medal of Honor Tier 1 website.

Re: Medal of Honor Storms Back into Action on October 12

I can't wait! I am pumped. DICE making MoH MP = Amazing.

Comment

Definitely interesting but I still refuse to get my hopes up until we hear about it post release or demo. Too many times MoH games have been a massive let down since MOHAA although DICE doing the MP is a very good thing.

Comment

I havent played a MoH since AA and i must admit im very much looking forward to this!

Comment

looks cool
          on my buy list

Comment

Working...
          X