Overhead Maps Available for Bad Company 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overhead Maps Available for Bad Company 2

DICE and EA have just released a "Map Kit" on their download section. The kit is exactly as it seems. It contains overhead views of each of the game's maps.

These might come in quite handy for teams looking to plan for their next match or for new members just looking to get an idea of the game's design. All maps are 2048x2048 PNG files in the Kit itself.

Also, don't forget that we have that kick *** sale going on for 32-slot servers at just $25 (USD). This promotion won't be up forever, so you had best act fast! Remember that the $25 per month price will last for as long as you have the server, so be sure to get them while the getting is good!

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Map Kit available for Download

This just in from the BF Blog:

Want to see what the BFBC2 maps look like from above? Want to plan your next game? Want to see all the places the enemy or you can hide? Well now you can. We have uploaded and made available the Map Kit file for download. It includes overhead views of all the maps for you to use in any way you like and is available NOW.

You can download the map kit from the US and UK version of: http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/downloads

Source...

Comment

Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Map Kit available for Download

That is impressive.

Comment

Re: Overhead Maps Available for Bad Company 2

This was out before the game was released.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa
          This was out before the game was released.

I'm still impressed !!! AWESOME JOB DICE !!!

Comment

Huw?!?!i dont get it... new maps??!?! were?!? please explain me

Comment

No, not new maps just overhead shots of existing maps - thought these were already released. No news on Map Pack #3 still? One Squad Rush map and one Squad Deathmatch map.

Comment

White pass has paths that go all through the mountains and river, I wish they made that map bigger.

Comment

i especially love how only about 30% of the map area is actually accessible..........why waste all that time mapping areas we cant even venture into?

this game needs mod tools so bad...............

Comment

Working...
                  X