Pre-Purchase Modern Warfare 2's DLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Purchase Modern Warfare 2's DLC

Yes, you heard that correctly folks, you can now pre-purchase the Stimulus Package DLC for Modern Warfare 2. Now I know you probably had to go and change your pants after you read that first line, and hey, who could blame you? We know you're excited. Hell, I'M excited for you! We're all excited and in this together, so let's get crazy and check out just what we're getting here with the Stimulus Package!

We've got FIVE maps here for $13.49 USD. Yes, FIVE maps for $13.49 which is a SPECIAL pre-order price! These babies will typically run you a hefty $14.99 which is still an incredible deal! But wait, there's more!

Two of these five maps are maps we've seen before in the first Modern Warfare! Crash and Overgrown make their return, joining newcomers Bailout, Salvage, and Storm! Whooooaaaa! Three all new maps and two old maps for just $13.49! These maps can be yours for that low, low price but only if you ORDER NOW!

This price won't last long. The $14.99 price returns when these sexy maps go live in one week and three days from now! <strike>Call now, operators are standing by!</strike>

Re: Pre-Purchase Modern Warfare 2's DLC

Pfft forget that...
    Nice to see they give generous discounts >.<

Comment

Why you trying to **** me IW? Ill pass.

Comment

Please IW, do the right thing.

You know the drill.

Comment

Silly me.... I re-installed this pee pot of a game thinking "the pack will be here soon, this is gonna be awesome!"

Now I find out, that the Activision idiots need "MORE" money to feed to there HOOKERS!!!

FFS, I am not paying for this!!!!!!!

Comment

lol they crazy fools :P
            never bought mw2 4 pc as there where no dedi servers hope they rot in hell

Comment

I'm sure they need some money after losing all their valuable employees but they will get even less people to buy the DLC when it is 1/4 of the price for the game itself. If they NEEDED to charge for the DLC, they should have made it way cheaper than that.

Comment

Whopping savings of $1.50!

Activision, go **** yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralPatton
                  Whopping savings of $1.50!

Activision, go **** yourself.
                  No need to worry, thats what we have hookers for. We also us PC's as toilets

Signed in ink from the ashes of $100 notes and gaming pc's,
                  Infinity ward

Comment

Bought the DLC, looking forward to it next week. Hope they have more classic maps next go around. A couple of friends and I are now splitting our time between BFBC2 and MW2, fun times.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerXML
                      Bought the DLC, looking forward to it next week. Hope they have more classic maps next go around. A couple of friends and I are now splitting our time between BFBC2 and MW2, fun times.
                      You're the cancer killing PC gaming.

You and all the other softies that caved into buying MW2 for PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                        You're the cancer killing PC gaming.

You and all the other softies that caved into buying MW2 for PC.
                        You will never let up on purchasing it will you?
                        Seriously you need to move on...

Comment

For sure. MW2 was a very fun game once you get past the lag and then the widespread hacking. The only reason I stopped playing it is because of the level70 hacks and other hacks going on.

Crunch
                          Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                          Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                            For sure. MW2 was a very fun game once you get past the lag and then the widespread hacking. The only reason I stopped playing it is because of the level70 hacks and other hacks going on.

Crunch
                            Those were bad enough to totally ruin the game for me. Not something I can just get past in a game like that.

Comment

Originally posted by [Expletive Deleted]
                              Those were bad enough to totally ruin the game for me. Not something I can just get past in a game like that.
                              I agree. That as well as it seems they are not trying to improve it. Playing BC2 I see what a difference those two things can really make.

Of course, some really love the game and thats OK too. Again, I thought it was fun, if not a little ridiculous at times.

Crunch
                              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                              X