Crysis 2 - The Wall Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crysis 2 - The Wall Trailer

Crytek has officially released the extended cut of the Crysis 2 trailer shown at Times Square earlier this week. Behold, The Wall.

EA and Crytek have also announced that award-winning author, Richard Morgan, was brought on to write the story for Crysis 2. Morgan is best known for his science fiction best sellers Altered Carbon and Broken Angels.

After the jump, we have an HD look at the GDC 2010 presentation for the latest CryEngine. We previously had the video in a shaky cam format, but the video has now been officially released to the public!

SOS New York

Re: Crysis 2 - The Wall Trailer

This looks very interesting...

Comment

Wow, looks like I will be playing Crysis 2 although I had no desire to mess with the first one. Richard Morgan writing the story is just awesome.

Comment

Is it just me or does the graphics look pretty crappy?

Comment

Originally posted by thejeran
          Is it just me or does the graphics look pretty crappy?
          Yeah, I think you are smoking something?

Comment

I enjoyed the first crysis but the story was lacking. However if you guys say he is a good writer and from that trailer it looks pretty good, i might pick it up.

Comment

Very beautiful

Comment

Got mine on Pre-order from game stop for the ps3, now to get the money around for the pc title.
                Unfortunately, the page you are looking for could not be found or no longer exists. Please use the helpful links on the page, the site navigation, or the search bar to continue browsing the GameStop website.

Comment

Working...
                X