Justin Bieber Revenge Added to the Apple App Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Bieber Revenge Added to the Apple App Store

Tapulous, makers of the popular iPhone and iPod Touch music titles Tap Tap Revenge and Riddim Ribbon have just announced the release of Justin Bieber Revenge. This is the latest addition to the ever growing Tap Tap Revenge family of games.

Featuring top Justin Bieber hits like "Baby Feat" or "U Smile", Justin Bieber Revenge gives music fans the high quality gameplay that Tap Tap Revenge players have come to expect using an iPhone or iPod touch.

The game's launch coincides with the release today of Justin Bieber's new album, My World 2.0, which comes on the heels of his just announced My World North American Headliner concert tour. Tap Tap Revenge fans are sure to put their rhythmic skills to the test — tapping and shaking to eleven full length song tracks by the teen idol. The game also comes with four custom Justin themes. As with all Special Editions, fans can take on their friends in fun head-to-head challenges to see who's the ultimate Justin Bieber fan. There's an exclusive news feed to get the latest scoop before anyone else, as well as a Justin Bieber chat room to discuss the latest video, gossip, and more.

The game can be downloaded for just $4.99 (USD) through the Apple App Store. The full list of the game's features and featured songs can be found after the jump.

Game Features:
    o Multiple ways to play your friends: turn-based friend challenges and live peer-to-peer gaming via Bluetooth
    o Four unique, custom, Justin Bieber themes
    o Justin Bieber news feed for announcements, photos, and bio

The Music:
    o Baby (feat. Ludacris)
    o Bigger
    o Down To Earth
    o Favorite Girl
    o Love Me
    o Never Let You Go
    o One Less Lonely Girl
    o One Time
    o One Time (Acoustic)