Changelist Posted Since PS3 Beta for Bad Company 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Changelist Posted Since PS3 Beta for Bad Company 2

very nice list of changes. Only sad thing on the list is "Fixed several stats padding exploits." It is so sad that people still have to resort to stat padding to ruin the leaderboards once again. :shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by Killerus
      very nice list of changes. Only sad thing on the list is "Fixed several stats padding exploits." It is so sad that people still have to resort to stat padding to ruin the leaderboards once again. :shakehead:
      does make you wonder why they even wanted to try the beta? obviously to see what glitches and stuff they could do and find. sad losers.

Comment

Originally posted by RanCorX2
        does make you wonder why they even wanted to try the beta? obviously to see what glitches and stuff they could do and find. sad losers.
        That's the point f a beta to intentionally break the game and bring feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by =)BiT(= Evant3k
          That's the point f a beta to intentionally break the game and bring feedback.
          there is a difference between finding issues and exploiting them. I have been in enough betas to know that these type of people never report the issues to the devs, especially ones of the of the stat padding nature. That's why you see videos on you tube showing others how to reproduce these exploits and glitches.

Comment

An impressive list of changes from the beta. I doubt I'll play the PC beta though :/

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
              2142 had a veteran status and what you had to do was go to a website and login with your BF2 account and submit your 2142 name. It would then register.

If that is what they mean, I am sure they will have a check system like that.

Crunch
              There is a veteran system including all the BF games. Look at http://veteran.battlefield.com/

Comment

Working...
              X