X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: $3 Billion in Total Revenues for the Call of Duty Series

Originally posted by troybob
    And who's fault is it? Ours!
    Every PC player would have to buy 10 copies of MW2 to come up with those numbers.

IW has also been known to take big leaps with their games. This is another one.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Congrats IW, you guys has just passed Wii Sport for a slight marging. But the most important still Wii's game, sorry.

Comment

I wonder what would happen if Kotick stumbled upon this website or if he already knows he's probably one of the worlds most hated men right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Random
          I wonder what would happen if Kotick stumbled upon this website or if he already knows he's probably one of the worlds most hated men right now?
          Hated by a few die hard gaming enthusiasts hardly make him one of the most hated people in the world.

That said, I played as "Bobby Kotick" in CoD4 for a while and it was kind of fun to see people adress me as "Satan". :laugh:

Comment

How many times were you teamkilled? if heaps, are you sure they were accidents?

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
              another nail in the coffin for CoD on PC.

No one doubted it would sell great on the consoles. Thats 3 FRIKIN BILLION reasons why they've ditched PC's.

And who's fault is it? Ours!
              No, not quite.

It was inevitable. CoD is a pure PC game, CoD2 is console-ish, CoD4 is even more, and MW2 is basically a straight port.

Comment

it prints money

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                  No, not quite.

It was inevitable. CoD is a pure PC game, CoD2 is console-ish, CoD4 is even more, and MW2 is basically a straight port.
                  I know the progression. CoD isn't the only title to fall victim.

I think you're missing my point.

Comment

I don't like the turn the series has taken. I'm sure IW and their cheap games with campaigns made over a drink of beer and a chart of their COD4 revenues don't really care though.

Now they can all afford their Rolls Royce and a woman to go in it. Basically, they've screwed us off and went on to the big crowd of console gamers.

I'm not too good at expressing myself so I really enjoy reading your guys' comments here.

Comment

Working...
                    X