First MW2 Map Pack DLC Exclusive to Xbox 360 for Limited Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First MW2 Map Pack DLC Exclusive to Xbox 360 for Limited Time

As revealed in the GameTrailers video review of Modern Warfare 2, it seems as though Xbox 360 owners will have the exclusive right to download the first planned map pack for the game upon its release.

Only after a period of exclusivity will the PlayStation 3 and PC owners of MW2 get their chance to purchase the map pack.

For those interested in watching said review, check it out below.

<div style="width: 480px;"><object codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" id="gtembed" width="480" height="392"> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="movie" value="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=58370"/><param name="quality" value="high" /> <embed src="http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=58370" swLiveConnect="true" name="gtembed" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="true" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="392"></embed> </object></div>

Re: First MW2 Map Pack DLC Exclusive to Xbox 360 for Limited Time

That said scene definitely made me feel a bit uneasy in my stomach, and for that I applaud the developers. Striking somebodies morals is by all means not new (Fallout 3, Splinter cell) but the way I felt participating really made me appreciate their efforts for the games story, very nice IW.

Comment

lol at the end of the Spec-Ops part someone gets killed in MP while T-Bagging.

Comment

favouritism

Comment

Wooo now PC players have to buy map packs too!

Edit: We all know that these "review sites" get paid a certain amount and are bound to be bias, 9.5 even after all the disapointments just he mentioned. Not to mention the PC version needs a review and rating of its own more around 6 overall due to multiplayer being down at 3.

Comment

Milk it, milk it, milk it, oho oh milk it like the guitar hero series. [/SAD]

Comment

Dude, this was announced when the game was announced and the first ingame footage was shown with Soap.

Comment

I'm still angry about the PC community having to buy DLC. Porbs because it's a direct port, so it "has to be treated like a console"... IDK...... It just grinds my gears.

Comment

No sale :d

Comment

hey maybe our (PC) DLC will be dedi servers! and bigger player count! :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                      hey maybe our (PC) DLC will be dedi servers! and bigger player count! :laugh:

or maybe there be stuff like keyboard/mouse and even text chat

lmfao :yay::salute::yay:

Comment

How about you dumb pc players just buy a xbox or a playstation and quit being little girls and crying about there being no dedi servers....

Comment

Uhhh... I know your probably gone by now but, why would we go to the system we are fighting? your post seems quite immature and unneccesary, and this is coming from a teenager

Comment

Don't feed the trolls.

Comment

He's right tho. PC gamers are the biggest complainers I have ever seen. You can play just like we do, so quit whining about dedicated servers and man up.

Comment

Working...
                              X