Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bash 125. Activision's Marketing Fumbles

Originally posted by Minmaster
    lol, am i gonna be playing alone on the PC? maybe i will change the release day delivery to free shipping... no point in playing against 1 or 2 guys.
    Its hard to say. CoD4 only had something like 16 or so percent as well and look how much that was.

Crunch
    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

And to think that not more then 3 weeks ago, me and my clan mates were certain that the game will be awesome and it's worth pre-ordering no matter what. 11.10.09 was supposed to be the date we get the next big multiplayer clan game for us all. Now a certain buy turned into, a no buy just to raise our middle fingers to Activisions wallet. So I proudly raise my middle finger to all the retarded developers that came up with ideas that made a best seller game, turn into an average shooter. Have your IW.net I'll keep the change.

Comment

Originally posted by stilla-killa
        I think the reason why you don't see a lot of hackers on PS3 is that a lot of the mainstream population can not afford blue ray burners right now.
        Nobody has cracked the protection, the cost of a blue-ray burner isn't a problem.

On the PS2 people loaded games right to the hard drive.

Comment

You can get cheap blue-ray burners now, i have seen some going for $150

Comment

There are cheaper then that I seen many for under $100, you don't have to buy the software that comes with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
              lol, am i gonna be playing alone on the PC? maybe i will change the release day delivery to free shipping... no point in playing against 1 or 2 guys.
              You should cancel your order like most of the rest of us have. Me included. :salute:

Comment

Working...
              X