NSFW: Strippers or Counter-Strike? The Community Never Ceases to Amaze Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSFW: Strippers or Counter-Strike? The Community Never Ceases to Amaze Me

Counter-Strike vs. Strippers. Which of these two gathered the majority of attention from two competing teams in a Moscow LAN event?
    A few rounds passed but the guys played it cool and hung loose. Then the girls got tired of dancing on the tables, trying to carry away the desperate gamers, and decided to take up the heavies: the bras went off!

But still, it was impossible to put an attention of those hopeless men off. The game was drawing to a close and the ladies were sweating as much as they could, but the eyes of the tough players were nailed to the screens tight.

And finally the game was over. Victory of forZe team. How hard the girls didn’t try, game is a game.
    [spoil=NSFW]

[/spoil]I'm beginning to believe we should have a Picard facepalm emote just for this type of story that comes along once in a blue moon. But hey, congratulations to team forZe for winning the LAN event in Moscow! I'm sure there will be more than enough jokes made at your expense that I don't have to bother with one here.

The story comes to us originally from English Russia and brought to our attention by Kotaku. More images and a bit more on the story can be found over at English Russia.

Re: NSFW: Strippers or Counter-Strike? The Community Never Ceases to Amaze Me

haha those russian take gaming to the next level xD

Comment

/facepalm

Comment

Ask and thou shalt receive... :facepalm:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainKirk
            Ask and thou shalt receive... :facepalm:
            HA :laugh: Very nice.

:facepalm:

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
            X