• Show
Clear All

Re: EA Announces Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Limited Edition

No prone seriously? i thought they were going to put it in for PC

this is a make or break deal to go from a adverage game to a great game IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
      ok, how hard is it gonna be to shoot a pistol round and hit a flying gunship?
      I guess it will be handy if you just catch it taking off...

Comment

Originally posted by PCGamer121.
        They are the Developers
        I'm teh Customer. (The one who's money they want by making cover which attracts me.)

Comment

also i advise you all(PC buyers) NOT to pre order because until the PORT factor is clear and confirmed:thumbsup:

For the sake of future PC gaming quality lets stand together:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
            also i advise you all(PC buyers) NOT to pre order because until the PORT factor is clear and confirmed:thumbsup:

I'm going to pre-order it as soon as it gets out!

Comment

i guess where going vintage again =)

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx

It's DICE, I think we can trust them. They know what we want. I'm preordering in December or January.

Comment

just wait til 2011, one usually has to wait a year or two for BF games' major problems to be patched.

Comment

The limited edition is just the reward for preordering, same price, just early unlocks. A bit of a confusing name imo.

Comment

so is it up for pre-order anywhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                        so is it up for pre-order anywhere?
                        Unfortunately, the page you are looking for could not be found or no longer exists. Please use the helpful links on the page, the site navigation, or the search bar to continue browsing the GameStop website.

Comment

hold on, so the coaxial machine gun has to be unlocked? thats kinda lame, but im preordering this anyway.

Comment

You shouldn't pre-order to get these addons, I assure you they will not be unique or helping you later on. Get more game for ya money, no pre-order xD - and DICE have faith this game is gonna cause a **** STORM!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                              I'm somehow surprised noone has a problem with that "Vehicle Motion Sensor".

IMHO that's just plain lame.
                              I imagine you'd have to sacrifice something like the extra armour or the machine gun for it.

If the tanks are anything like they are in BC1, the main gun isn't very effective against infantry.

Comment

i Usually don't pre order games, but being that i really want this game, i may a month or two before it comes out.

ill get the limited edition one to go with the gold edition bad company i have for 360. on gamestop it says if you pre order it you get a in game gun. i HATE pre ordering from gamestop cause the closest one around me is 40 minutes away. if i pre order it, it will be on steam, if not, ill just wait till the day it comes out

Comment

Working...
                                X