Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Here is How Modern Warfare 2 Will Spark Further Controversy

Originally posted by [GCA]Tim270
    ^ While were on the topic of stalker, it is 3.50 (pounds) until monday so I bought it, what are the best mods for improving the game?
    Offtopic-

AMK mod + English patch, Gnomus scopes, PLR realistic weapons mod + hardest difficulty level. I have saved my mod pack, I think youre on my xfire list so next time you see me on, give me a ring.

Comment

where do I buy Stalker for that price?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
        Haha, yeah. Even though Shadow of Chernobyl had its flaws with scripting, the game was still free enough. You should try Call of Pripyat out as soon as it gets out in your region. Least apparent in scripting and its missions are just amazing. Best STALKER experience to date, even surpassing Shadow of Chernobyl with its AMK modification. Protecta shotgun with realism modifications is damn fun.

Theres a part where the controller actually speaks to you before you enter a location, asking you to not to come any further, as if it wanted to spare your life. Very atmospheric.
        Ahhhh dude I cant f*cking wait!!! Q1 next year!!!

dammit, I wish you didnt tell me the part about the intellegent controller! now im going to expect it :cry:

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
        Someone mentioned that considering MW2 went gold already, it should have passed all the rating boards in their respective regions.
        true, but im not sure if the posters at game stores have the ratings yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Random
          where do I buy Stalker for that price?
          S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl tells a story about survival in the Zone – a very dangerous place, where you fear not only the radiation, anomalies and deadly creatures, but other S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s, who have their own goals and wishes.

Comment

Leaked footage of gameplay from Activision's Modern Warfare 2 has the Australian Council on Children and the Media calling for the game's MA15+ to be reconsidered, effectively banning it from sale.

Looks like it may be banned in Australia.

Now I am not on any board to regulate games nor do I know the process, but don't they look at the games or are they just given details and a script? I just dont see how it received its rating and then this is a surprise. I know they can't play the entire game, but this is suppose to be an early scene.

Crunch
            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

What will be most annoying is the fact that its banned because of leaked info.

Comment

We knew this would happen: Australia we gotta love them.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                  http://kotaku.com/5392963/modern-war...e-in-australia

Looks like it may be banned in Australia.

Now I am not on any board to regulate games nor do I know the process, but don't they look at the games or are they just given details and a script? I just dont see how it received its rating and then this is a surprise. I know they can't play the entire game, but this is suppose to be an early scene.

Crunch
                  I think (and hope, and PRAY) that because its skippable, it wont. Also, I think its already got a classification, and the article Evant3k posted said they cant change it now.

Comment

Originally posted by 5t3v0
                    I think (and hope, and PRAY) that because its skippable, it wont. Also, I think its already got a classification, and the article Evant3k posted said they cant change it now.
                    Yep, I think the bullet was dodged on that one. There is some argument stating that they cannot review themselves

Crunch
                    Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                    Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                    X