The Left 4 Dead 2 Baseball Bat Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Left 4 Dead 2 Baseball Bat Trailer

Alright, technically this isn't a trailer in the conventional sense, but it does show off the baseball bat in Left 4 Dead 2. The clip is for a GameStop commercial that is used to promote pre-orders of the game. As per every GameStop commercial, be prepared for some cheesy footage ahead.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zvBHdeWYdFg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x99 9999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zvBHdeWYdFg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x99 9999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Everyone who pre-orders Left 4 Dead 2 will have access to the baseball bat, be it for the PC or Xbox 360. If you do not pre-order the game, you can still use the baseball bat in-game if you play with someone who did pre-order.

Re: The Left 4 Dead 2 Baseball Bat Trailer

Considering the amount of players who did pre-order, I'm sure everyone will find one sooner or later.

Comment

I want this game more badly than your mom wanted me last night.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
        I want this game more badly than your mom wanted me last night.
        Does that mean you will lock the door on the delivery guy and threaten to call the cops on him while remarking what a 'small package' the game appears to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Greasy_Mullet
          Does that mean you will lock the door on the delivery guy and threaten to call the cops on him while remarking what a 'small package' the game appears to be?
          touche.

Comment

lol sorry but could not resist (insert mamma joke).

On topic game looks great. I dig Valve videos like this and hope to continue to see more.

Comment

I'm batting a thousand, bonk

Comment

its just a baseballbat nothing special, it s not like you are getting a flametrower

Comment

Originally posted by ch3ch3n
                  its just a baseballbat nothing special, it s not like you are getting a flametrower
                  Flamethrowers are hardly the weapon of choice against zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                    Flamethrowers are hardly the weapon of choice against zombies.
                    Why not ? the molotov coctails in L4D wher very usefull

Comment

The way L4D does it a Flamethrower would be awesome. But if you think about it, a buring zombie is still going to come after you but just be on fire... so then you got to worry about flaming zombies too! Uh oh, do I 'smell' a new potential special infected?

Comment

Working...
                      X