Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CoD:WaW - PC Patch 1.6 and Map Pack 3 Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD:WaW - PC Patch 1.6 and Map Pack 3 Released!

That is right, get ready to blast away some more zombies and destroy your opponent in some new territory. The 1.6 patch and third map pack for Call of Duty: World at War have been released today.

Download Mirrors:

FilePlanet
    Patch - Click Here
    Mod Tool: Click Here

WorthPlaying
    Patch and Mod Tools: Click Here

Big Download
    Patch: Click Here

FileShack

Gamers’ Life Line

Big Download

Hypernia Hosting Corp.

Modsonline.com

Computer Games Online

BulletProof Nerds Gaming Community
    Patch and Mod Tool: Click Here

I am pumped about this! I will be playing all night tonight. Catch me on xfire or I'll see you in game!

Source

Re: CoD:WaW - PC Patch 1.6 and Map Pack 3 Released!

-as Max Bretos from Fox Soccer Channel- YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Taking a while to download. 750KB/s? Pshaw!

Comment

So far 100% bad players. (<--zombies that is) I also haven't got to try the MP maps so I can't make a valid opinion on it yet. :|:

Comment

any torrents?

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
            any torrents?
            Please tell me thats a joke? Who the hell puts patches as torrents???

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal_Joker
              Please tell me thats a joke? Who the hell puts patches as torrents???
              A lot of the time huge patches are released on torrents. The recent BF2 patch was over 2GB, and a lot of people torrented it. (On a side note, is that even a real word?)
              But yeah, it's either download managers or torrents for most people when it comes to HUGE files/patches. Nothing is worse than having a download time out with no way to resume at 95% of 1.2GB or so.

Comment

I registered with Fileshack, and had the huge download speed + no lines. I downloaded at 1.4 Mb/s and in only took 15-18 mins to download.

Oh, and I like the mp maps, and the zombies is DEFINITELY intense!

Comment

bigdownload.com let me D/L at 5MB/s!

Torrent (as of now: 7 seeders, 5 leechers): http://speltorrents.se/details.php?id=1431

Direct link: http://speltorrents.se/download.php/...up.exe.torrent

Comment

i keep getting "not enough space on disk"

witch drive is it talking about, all my drives

have enough space

me

Comment

I had the same problem.
                      This patch requiers a ridiculous amount of diskspace. You have to have a minimum of 4,5 GB! free space on disk C:, and probably the same on the disk that you have the game installed. So if you dont have the game on C:, you need 8-9GB of free space to install a 1,2GB patch!
                      There must be a better way to make the installprosess for patches, because this method is just absurd.:shakehead:

Comment

if this just the update (1.5 - 1.6), just think how big the full 1.6 patch is

and how much space you will need with that one

me

Comment

Originally posted by Luremus
                          I had the same problem.
                          This patch requiers a ridiculous amount of diskspace. You have to have a minimum of 4,5 GB! free space on disk C:, and probably the same on the disk that you have the game installed. So if you dont have the game on C:, you need 8-9GB of free space to install a 1,2GB patch!
                          There must be a better way to make the installprosess for patches, because this method is just absurd.:shakehead:

1.2 gb for a patch and a map pack with 3 mp maps and 1 zombie map that requires some different content is not bad at all. Most people have ginormous hard drives now and games are more complex than they used to be...I don't see the big deal. If you'd like, we could just get the game and not get any free content...:|:

Comment

love Treyarch

Comment

Originally posted by JoMaMaz
                              1.2 gb for a patch and a map pack with 3 mp maps and 1 zombie map that requires some different content is not bad at all. Most people have ginormous hard drives now and games are more complex than they used to be...I don't see the big deal. If you'd like, we could just get the game and not get any free content...:|:
                              Wow, you completely missed the point of my post.

I have no problem with 4 maps taking 1,2GB of space.
                              It`s the 2x4,5GB space for 4 maps that i think is overkill.
                              I have, like many others, a 74GB raptor as systemdisk C, and a 500GB disk for the rest.
                              My C disk filled up and i have installed CoD:WaW on the bigger disk. But the patch demands a minimum of 4,5GB free space on C, where the game is not installed!
                              For a patch that is only 1,2GB.

Summary:
                              I have absolutely nothing against free content, or the size of it, only the actual installprosess that demands all that free space.

Comment

Working...
                              X