Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IW Will Not Copy Anything from CoD:WaW

Originally posted by CptainCrunch

I dont think we need to go that far. They both are doing pretty well at making games we enjoy. Besides, making me run the stuff probably wouldnt be the best idea since my background has little experience in business marketing or game development

This thread comes down to communication. Its a very hard thing to accomplish anyway and people will read things into stuff that just isn't there.

Someone I thought would be great doing this stuff in here is Whiskey. He can explain stuff that makes more sense and diffuse a situation of misunderstanding like he is some type of psycologist or something. If we were going to do some take over, that would be my choice for running the show

Crunch
    Agreed! Sadly, even though he would correctly explain stuff, there would still be those who didn't get it or who were so caught up in their opinion, that they couldn't see the factual logic he would supply.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch

Someone I thought would be great doing this stuff in here is Whiskey. He can explain stuff that makes more sense and diffuse a situation of misunderstanding like he is some type of psycologist or something. If we were going to do some take over, that would be my choice for running the show

Crunch
      OK... So we make Whiskey the boss and form a team of ninjas to take out those who don't get it or are too cought up in their own opinions Jomamaz!

(Heh, joke too far now )

Anyway, I still think 402 was out of line and noone should ever act like that no matter who they are or how high up they may be. End of story. :nod:

Comment

Grant Collier >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Robert Bowling

The guy has no idea what hes talking about and is pretty much just cruising in the good reputation Grant and IW created with COD, COD2 and COD4. Unfortunately IW forums console crowd loves him.

Comment

Working...
        X