Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Editorial: Thinking about Total Battlefield

Originally posted by Sir. Elxx
    In May, I'm heading over to Stockholm to visit the DICE offices and conduct some interviews to get more info on the upcoming Battlefield games for you guys. This is my first real foray into gaming journalism, and I hope to represent the interests of us core Battlefield fans while keeping an open mind when checking out what DICE is working on. I'm a bit of a closet Bad Company fan, so I don't vehemently oppose the new console Battlefield games like some members. However, you know I'm a BF2 modder first and foremost, so of course I'll be digging for info about the PC versions and the moddability of Frostbite. Don't take this as a promise though, you know how strict EA can be with info. At the very least, I'll get some cool pictures and help them compile the BF2 1.5 patch installer. If someone knows how to code a thumbdrive-contained trojan that fixes the J-10 hitbox issues, PM me.

Awesome, good luck!

Comment

Add a future BF Title section so people have a place to btch and vent, you'll notice your news being a lot less vandalized by rogue BF2/3 fans.

Comment

I'd like to say thanks to the guys* past & present, & all now, who, help to make this place what it is, <3

*and ladies who contribute, too many to mention but deesies especially

Comment

Well, like any other community, there is a rise, and a fall. To be honest, BF doesn't seem all that permanent. Then again, my priorities in life have been overturned so much this year...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fEMkR-ayhM[/media]

Comment

Elxx, you da man, baby. :salute:

Comment

Good times, Hi Rico.

Comment

it's funny how I left the BF community about 4 years ago and now. A highschool diploma, My own place and (nearly) BA-degree (Game Studies ftw ^-^) later the crowd hasn't changed much

And btw, imo they couldn't have announced a better game than 1943... (nothing topped 1942 in the series) But I'll miss El Alamein...

Comment

Working...
                X