I-Fluid On Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-Fluid On Steam

A highly original and exciting physics based adventure game has been released. I-Fluid is available on Steam for only $9.99.
    Welcome to I-Fluid, the PC game that will plunge you into an exciting and unprecedented physics-based adventure where the smallest and most common object can become your worst enemy!

In I-Fluid you will experience our everyday life from the eyes of a drop of water! Just imagine escaping a generous breakfast while avoiding absorbing tablecloth, breads and cakes scattered all around; to cross all sort of vegetables cooking in a frying pan without vaporizing yourself; to face thirsty cockroaches and make your way through a Mexican party or to find your way in a pitch black kitchen only illuminated by a firefly passing by. Many other original and exciting situations like this await you!

So look out for vegetables and fruits that can regenerate you with water and be ready to jump, cling on walls and even control humid objects to accomplish various objectives!

You can read more about I-Fluid here.

Re: I-Fluid On Steam

That looks pretty cool.

Comment

Hai der jumping water bead.

Comment

No demo?! :rawr

Comment

I bought it and it refuses to run. Lame.

Comment

demand a refund, but oh wait its on steam you cant return it to the retail store for not working.. sad

Comment

It's a fun title.

Comment

Originally posted by Manzi View Post
                demand a refund, but oh wait its on steam you cant return it to the retail store for not working.. sad
                He coudl talk to customer support,likely he could get a refund.

Comment

Originally posted by [3MD]A|Pvt.iTrek
                  He coudl talk to customer support,likely he could get a refund.
                  Exactly.

Log in to your Steam account to get help with your Steam games, contact Steam Support, request refunds, and more. Help is also available if you can't log in, need to reset your password, or recover a hijacked account.

Go through the hoops and fill out a ticket. Make sure you go until the end of the ticket system (IE: You receive an email confirmation with a ticket ID number, check your Spam box). If you meet the requirements, you may get a refund or perhaps the developers will try and work with you on the issue.

Comment

Too many hoops for 10 bucks. I'm just hoping that they patch it at some point and I can eventually play it.

Comment

amazingly original. give me a 2 level demo that's fun and i'll buy the rest.

Comment

You can get the demo here: http://www.i-fluid.com/index.php?opt...&id=15&Itemid=

<3

Comment

Working...
                        X