Re: Battlefield 2 1.5 Patch Fix Information Released

Originally posted by predragjanjic
      this patch will be pointless if they dont balance the jets
      They're not going to balance the jets.

Comment

Originally posted by predragjanjic
        this patch will be pointless if they dont balance the jets
        They gave up on the jets, im almost sure. That has been a ROCK SOLID wide spread undeniable b*tch for how many years now? Yet they do not listen.

Also, all these people hoping for new content? Wtf? The only reason this patch is coming out is to fix these "problems". I will be suprised if they "fix", or even entertain any of the community's wants, wishes, or needs. Their main concern is the security of Bf2 at this point, im almost sure.

Comment

THE reason they won't balance the jets is because if they get it wrong, they will have to release another patch which they DON'T want to do. You can't make everyone happy about the situation so who gets their way. It's impossible, so it won't be touched.

Comment

Originally posted by mojoman0
            THE reason they won't balance the jets is because if they get it wrong, they will have to release another patch which they DON'T want to do. You can't make everyone happy about the situation so who gets their way. It's impossible, so it won't be touched.
            Bing. Correct answer here.

Comment

Lol cant waitt.... I have ear we going have a map pack for bf2 soon???:thumbsup:

Comment

make it worse? can jets get any worse in this game?

I mean its so bad that if you use missiles you are not considered good in the jet, a good BF2 pilot is a guy who only uses the canon to take down his targets, missiles are so fuked up its a joke, the only guy I know who does this is metallica, he rarely uses missiles

how many times I find my self flying in the chopper and out of nowhere comes the buzzing sound and a missile hitting me after it, it happens so fast I cant even flare, even if I do flare I still get hit, loose missiles are becoming annoying

not being able to dodge the j10 with the F35 is ok I guess, I mean you can practice to fly high and be sneaky but not being able to get your missiles to hit the J10 when its not even flaring is a lil too much

Comment

I get shot by missiles through flares ALL the time. And those insta-lock missiles have gotta go. I'd be fine with flares that worked about 80% of the time.

Comment

If u can't avoid jet missiles in a helo u jsut suck no offense

Comment

Not to hi-jack the thread but....

The instant missile locks are partly due to the fact that when missiles miss a plane for example they can re-lock on a new target (like a helo)if there is one within striking distance and if the helo is pretty much right in front of the missile - this then causes the helo's pilot to have that "instant lock". With my own dogfighting experience, there is a glitch that i have seen people use on me where they fire 2 missiles as soon as they get on my tail. One missle of course doesn't lock, but the other does, and it cause it them to lock on sooner. Some people are notoriously good at this, as they are able to have a lock on an aircraft as soon as they pull their missile HUD up.

Anyway, it will be nice to have some of the security stuff dealt with. Hopefully the patch will be more than that, but so far it doesn't seem like it.

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock View Post
                        heres a quick video to prove that I dont suck if you care and Im sure a few people here who know me will confirm this

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCCAGTg7POY[/media]

do you want me to make a video of me doing dodges only?

or maybe make a video about how flares fail 80% of the time

Comment

Can ya Digg it?

But on a more serious note, it's excellent that DICE is willing to go back this far in time and patch BF2.

And always remember, we'll have more Patch exclusives coming your way as we get them, so stay tuned. We have a special treat in store for everyone, but y'all will have to wait a bit longer for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Webs961
                            http://digg.com/pc_games/Battlefield...ation_Released

Can ya Digg it?

But on a more serious note, it's excellent that DICE is willing to go back this far in time and patch BF2.

And always remember, we'll have more Patch exclusives coming your way as we get them, so stay tuned. We have a special treat in store for everyone, but y'all will have to wait a bit longer for that.
                            Wait a bit longer than what? Than the information about the patch? Than the patch itself? Than the Oklahoma City Thunder winning the NBA championship??? All this ambiguity is making me both antsy and nervous! :weo:

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock View Post
                              Please, share with us your extensive knowledge of dodging jet missiles, O heli master.

Anyway Webs, we're getting a treat?

Comment

Originally posted by LaikaSB
                                Please, share with us your extensive knowledge of dodging jet missiles, O heli master.

Anyway Webs, we're getting a treat?
                                i hope it's candy (:

Comment

Working...
                                X