Clear All

Re: Battlefield Heroes Closed Beta Update

when will it be for public cause I would like to try it

Comment

Originally posted by GrizzlyChew View Post
      when will it be for public cause I would like to try it
      Originally posted by James Salt
      We expect to re-open the beta early next year.
      But Don't hold your breathe

Comment

On a side note, vBulletin does have a user-configurable ignore list you can use. http://totalgamingnetwork.com/main/p...?do=ignorelist

Just type in a username there and you're all set.

Comment

Re: He's who shout's loudest and longest....

Originally posted by savagehenry
          However I want to express an opinion is my business kiddo!! Who are you to tell me what I can and can't say on a public discussion forum? It's a tiny bit arrogant of you, don't you think? I didn't come on here to be confrontational, but it's clear that you have, by jumping over every word I have written!
          fine. you obviously think im some stupid ignorant 14y.o with no actual opinion so i give up. Heres the "you win" youve been waiting for. youve earned it.

Comment

Throwing your toys from the pram

Originally posted by 5t3v0 View Post
            fine. you obviously think im some stupid ignorant 14y.o with no actual opinion so i give up. Heres the "you win" youve been waiting for. youve earned it.
            Maybe you are, Maybe you're not ? But It wasn't ever about winning my young friend! I've earned nothing and if it was a victory (which it's not) it's would be pretty hollow one!!

TGN/TotalBF2 : There is NO point having a forums if even your own Webmasters and Admins are un-willing to hear other peoples opinions expressed. This is the most confrontation forum I have be in for a long time.

Don't take this wrong, But it's really quite sad!! You may as well stick to just telling the news and leave the general public out of it. As the one thing I have learned is that somebody with anything more than a flippant comment can't post here without being shot down in flames. I have said my piece now. So I'm signing off.

If anything this a major defeat !! The Death of another good BF site.. R.I.P TotalBF2. But what does it matter, tomorrow these comments will drop off the main page and in the obscurity of the archives and all will be forgotten!!

oh well nevermind !!

Comment

Re: Throwing your toys from the pram

Originally posted by savagehenry View Post
              TGN/TotalBF2 : There is NO point having a forums if even your own Webmasters and Admins are un-willing to hear other peoples opinions expressed. This is the most confrontation forum I have be in for a long time.

Don't take this wrong, But it's really quite sad!! You may as well stick to just telling the news and leave the general public out of it. As the one thing I have learned is that somebody with anything more than a flippant comment can't post here without being shot down in flames. I have said my piece now. So I'm signing off.

If anything this a major defeat !! The Death of another good BF site.. R.I.P TotalBF2. But what does it matter, tomorrow these comments will drop off the main page and in the obscurity of the archives and all will be forgotten!!

oh well nevermind !!
              I'll answer you in private then.

Regardless, this thread has strayed far enough from the beaten path.

Comment

Originally posted by Webs961 View Post
                On a side note, vBulletin does have a user-configurable ignore list you can use. http://totalgamingnetwork.com/main/p...?do=ignorelist

Just type in a username there and you're all set.
                lol done

Comment

Working...
                X