Eve of Destruction 2 Action Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eve of Destruction 2 Action Footage

The Eve of Destruction 2 mod team has posted up some new footage today that shows gameplay action from their latest version. Take a look:
    Hey gang! Today we'd like to post up a small "action trailer" of some up coming items and views of things to be found in the Jungle!

This trailer is brought to you by our new Developer, ZeusGyd. Some of you may know Zeus from the "Nam" BF2 Mini-mod that he created using modern day equipment on the BF2 Platform. His mod featured only one map, but what a map! We are proud to say that we have included his map, "Operation Irving" within the EoD Mod Build.

We here at EoD, welcome Zeus and all his talents to the team! Therefore, without further fanfare! Let the movie begin:

<embed src="http://totalgamingnetwork.com/player.swf" width="450" height="338" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="file=http://images.totalgamingnetwork.com/videos/eodf.flv&image=http://images.totalgamingnetwork.com/videos/eodf.jpg&logo=http://images.totalgamingnetwork.com/videos/watermark.png&searchbar=false"></embed>

To learn more about this mod be sure to visit their website.

Re: Eve of Destruction 2 Action Footage

I can't wait for this massive release. :thumbsup:

Comment

great stuff.....cant wait!!!!

Comment

Oh, Oh, Oh

I can't wait for my second tour "BACK TO NAM"

It's been a long time coming, But this is going to be awesome!

Comment

wow, looks awesome!
          i can hardly wait.

Comment

looks cool,might even re-installed bf2 again 4 this

Comment

great movie people and a great soundtrack as well ofc...Looking forward to the release

Comment

looks great!

Comment

SWEET !!!:shock:

You guys rock! :thumbsup:

Comment

wow.. looks awesome! definatley going to give this a try!

whens the release date again?

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero View Post
                      whens the release date again?
                      Seriously, when its done.

Real soon

Comment

alright alright, sorry i asked......

Comment

As usual. When it is done.. I hate saying that. In the same token. If I give a hard day and miss it. That is almost as bad, if not worse.

I will say, in all honesty, that the mod is done. By done, I mean it is locked, set, fixed and nothing is going to be added to it that is not already planned for it.

I am anticipaiting a release before the end of this month. Perhaps as soon as next week. (I hope I am not putting my foot in my mouth saying that.) What is holding me up?

Right now, my real life work schedule has me away from home and my home computer. I cannot do much work on the mod build on my laptop on a hotel internet connection.

Since I am the sole person compiling and bug fixing and doing that aspect of the mod. It does hamper me a little in the ability to do things quickly.

Therefore, barring any major events or work schedule. (I gotta work and pay my bills.) Along with having no major problems in the build and how much time I get to work on the mod. Will dictate to me when I can get this out to you guys (and gals).

There are a few little issues left that need addressed and we have to do at least one more good test session to make sure all is in order. If that goes well. I will set a date. Believe me, no one wants to see you guys playing this more than me. No one wants to play it with others more than me.

However, I don't want to give you guys something that is not the best it can be. I want it to be fun and for everyone to have a good time.

Currently, I don't think there is any mod out right now that has the diversity in it that we have in EoD. There are no mods that you can be fighting as a French soldier in 1952, with a bolt action rifle on one map. To dropping Napalm from a Skyraider or making a helicopter assault on the next.

No other mod offers more than 40 +/- different character models. 7 different armies/teams and a plethora of weapons from a bolt action Arisaka rifle to a modern era M60 mg.

Eod may not be the most visually stunning mod out there. There are many other mods that have much better statics and more picturesque maps. Where we might be lacking to some people in the eye-candy area. We are hopefully making up for it by offering diversity, hopefully balance and a big fun factor.

In anycase, to answer your question.. Next week, perhaps, but no later than the end of the following week. This is my goal and I am close to reaching it.

Comment

you go Trahn..woot

Comment

I have been a fan of EOD since Bf1942,so hearing that EOD 2.0 is close to being released is fantastic news. The BF2 engine seems to compliment this mod perfectly, can`t wait to play.

Comment

Working...
                              X