• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eve of Destruction 2 Action Footage

nice video .. cant wait to the release ....... bf2 wont ever be the same

Comment

No problem. just post a http link. I will be happy to finnish the build while your away. :salute:

P.S. Dred Greg, Bob Ross has such a great afro.

Comment

Very nice video, which should make all BF fans impatient to get back into the action. Well done.

Comment

Really looking forward to this release! Now it'll have the variety to keep people playing.

Hope you guys have an all air map, for fighterjet combat like in EOD1. If not put it on your list of to-do's!

Comment

is this eod mod made by the same devs as for the bf1942 eod? wasnt there already an eod release for bf2 or that was for BFv?:hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by Levente View Post
              is this eod mod made by the same devs as for the bf1942 eod? wasnt there already an eod release for bf2 or that was for BFv?:hmm:
              Yes, we are all one in the same.. www.eodmod.com. We've been around since the early days of BF1942. Currently, I am the last of the original EoD BF1942 developers. Even then, I was not on the mod team at the inception of the EoD Mod for BF1942, but joined the mod team later on with v.20/.21.

Currently, our EoD BF1942 version of the mod is being continued by our developer, Lotte. Lotte, currently has this verion at v.90. He is soon to release v1.0 of the mod build. There are over 100 maps, all with co-op bot support and heavily modified ai coding. All the maps have been reworked, adjusted, tweaked, etc. with more foliage and eye candy. It truely pushes the 1942 game engine and almost rivals BFV in visual settings. It is a true must for the Vietnam enthusiast.

We still maintain a server for playing this version of the mod as well. It is hosted up under, "NinjaServe". It is running 24/7 co-op mode. Visit www.ninjaserve.org for more details.

We did have two releases of EoD on the BFV game engine platform. 1.0 and 1.5. There was to be another release of EoD for BFV, but this version of the mod still sits upon my computer. While it is pretty much finished. It still needs some work to complete it, before it could be released. With the activity level of BFV being what it is. It has just become a back project that might see completion sometime, someday. We currently do not have a server running a version of this mod.

EoD for BF2, did enjoy a release early last year in April 2007. It did enjoy some limited success in the community, but like most BF2 mods, longevity was not there for it. It was enjoyed for a few months and then slowly faded out of the mod players picture. With v1.1 of EoD, we made some fundemental mistakes and missed the mark with game play balance. We had some issues that needed addressed. Unfortunately, after the v1.1 release of the mod, most of the team disappeared/left the mod.

The exodus of mod team members, left me to be the remaining developer and the one responsible to fix the problems and pitfalls of v1.1. Thus, it has taken me well over a year now to undue, rectify and change v1.1 into something totally different from it. Hence, the reason the new version of the mod is labeled v2.0

EoD v2.0 for BF2 is nothing like v1.1. Many things have changed, many items have been updated, added, tweaked, etc. I am hopeful and confident that it will play much better and offer far more than its predecessor. In a short time, we will see if, in fact. I have done my homework, well.

:thumbsup:

Comment

A one man MOD developer, now THAT takes Dedication!!! :gunpistol:
                It looks like we are the winners. :cheers:
                Thanks for all your effort.

Comment

This mods rocks! Thanks for sticking with it man!

Comment

Working...
                  X