Bad Company Demo Servers Shutting Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Company Demo Servers Shutting Down

A new blog has been posted today over on the official Battlefield: Bad Company website saying that most all of the demo servers will be shutdown. Take a look:
    Over the last couple of months we have seen an enormous number of players enjoying the Beta, the Demo and finally the full release of Battlefield: Bad Company.

We believe that most of you have had plenty of time to enjoy our great Multiplayer demo, and that you will want to join our live community of Battlefield: Bad Company players already enjoying the full game.

To this end we will be shutting down the majority of the Bad Company DEMO servers and converting them to retail servers this coming Tuesday, at 00:01 PST. We encourage everyone who hasn’t yet, to go and get themselves the full version.

Some benefits of joining our live community:

- A huge community of existing Bad Company players
    - More unlocks
    - More awards to achieve
    - Photo Mode to save your Bad Company moments
    - You can join the Veterans Program!

Since we don’t want to fully cut everyone off “cold turkey” we will be leaving a small number of DEMO servers on-line. We trust you will have great fun these last couple of days and hope to see you on the LIVE battlefield soon.

So if you don't yet have the full game, enjoy these remaining days with the demo and think about picking up the retail copy!

Re: Bad Company Demo Servers Shutting Down

good to see them leaving a couple of servers on the demo. but get the full game people its great.

Comment

Re: Bad Company Demo Servers Shutting Down

Originally posted by Manzi
      good to see them leaving a couple of servers on the demo. but get the full game people its great.
      I have to agree. I only rented the full game but I'll hopefully pick it up for keeps once it goes down in price a bit. There's just too much fun to be had blowing stuff up sometimes.

Comment

Working...
      X