BattleGroup-Frontlines v1.0 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some pointsto think about:

1. It´s a first release of a group of hobby developers.
    2. They spent aa lot o time to create an new "atmosphere"...
    3. Every mod got many bugs. And quality alwys changes with the skill of a modder.
    4. BF2 is a difficult engine with no official documents who to work with it.
    5. Every team needs skilled people. And f.e. many teams needing a good animator. Do you want correct animatiosn for rifles or cool playermodels. We can´t do everthing, we still have all a job, family and friends.
    6. And to all POE, FH, BGF OPK, USI fanboys: shut up. Every mod will have some problems and bugs. You don´t help you favourite mod and kill motivation in other mods. Where member are working who sometimes help your mod. Favourite Exmaple? Some POE fanboys wrote some critics about teh OPK Gepardtank in the past, which was made by geledonut from POE.

7. Test a mod, dicuss about real problemsand ideas what happen. many times it´s enough to say "this place is lagging, my PC using these settings for BF2".

8. And some bugs can be found too in Bf2, are engine problems.

9. The modteam is developing because they have fun to create NEW content. nobody create a mod as a real copy of teh original game. take it, make suggestions or leave it.

It´s up to you to be a part of the positive community... We will develope improvements for our mod with you. So if you write comments, think first about what is a real problem, what is useless.

I hope we can play man mods soon. POE, OPK, USI, FH2, Pirates, BGF,... Brickfield.

We like to bring fun to you, but some guys are always stupid idiots. sad but true.

Comment

Wow, this is great, realism, and the enviroments. Big thing I dont like is sound, but nothing to complain about, nice first release, and thanks for the Soviet radio, bringed back memories of my Russia *sniff*

Comment

Working...
      X