Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: US Intervention Mod Update

Originally posted by CrAzZyKiLLa View Post
    USI is a great mod but the only problem is nobody ever plays it, lets hope this new release changes things
    Dont worry, the next release will be amazing

Comment

Will the B-52 be flyable in .2 and how high will you have to be and since u guys have a rendered nighthawk will there be night missions in .2?

Comment

Originally posted by masterllama View Post
        Will the B-52 be flyable in .2 and how high will you have to be and since u guys have a rendered nighthawk will there be night missions in .2?
        I don't know what I am allowed to say but I will say that it is currently being set up for version .2 and that nothing is final right now. Although when the B-52 does make it in I will make sure a cool *** video showing all corners of the plane gets to you guys asap. Guedoe or Pete would have to answer your questions as they are most likely the only ones who know what is planned. Maybe wolfi as well.

Interesting fact about that video, about 270 gigs of footage was shot. It was also nominated for worst aim for MarkHawk in any vehicle or weapon. Lets say I took home the gold

Comment

really got into that video...superb...some exellent stuff....just worried now that i aint gonna have enough time to play quake wars and crysis ,)...great update!!

Comment

been ages since anything was release.

Comment

Originally posted by mro
              been ages since anything was release.
              agreed, but if we did every thing in small patches things might of died out early because who really want to download a 800 mb file every month with little improvements. If it weren't for a few challenges we'd have .15 out but we aren't going to release anything unresolved and untackled. So hang in tight... you never know whats around the corner.

Comment

This is what I am willing to devulge at this time about these two aircraft.
                b52 .........multiple positions to keep everyone busy.......if you liked the ac130 in Desert Combat.......you'll love this big bird......New weapons sysyems? hell yes.

f117.......Night missions yes.........night objective missions?.......like you have never seen.
                Did you all like the desert storm bomb cam briefing footage back in '91?
                we here at USI thought it was pretty cool too.

Comment

Originally posted by petemonster29
                  This is what I am willing to devulge at this time about these two aircraft.
                  b52 .........multiple positions to keep everyone busy.......if you liked the ac130 in Desert Combat.......you'll love this big bird......New weapons sysyems? hell yes.

f117.......Night missions yes.........night objective missions?.......like you have never seen.
                  Did you all like the desert storm bomb cam briefing footage back in '91?
                  we here at USI thought it was pretty cool too.
                  You've got me excited already!

Comment

A fair warning will be the sound of eight turbine jet engines roaring overhead

Comment

Working...
                    X