Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forgotten Hope 2 Mod Update

Originally posted by DoubleVee View Post
    That's really retarded and ignorant if you ask me.. That's like ignoring the real history, what's the point?! The importance of history is realizing its presence.

Agreed. Sad really.

Comment

The battlefield series is over....

:rofl: !!!!

Maybe for you it is. Is that how YOU feel? Because obviously people still play this game. So what did you mean by "over?"

Comment

Its hey day was BF1942....ever since then they have been going more and more downhill....BF2 is trash, compared to BF1942....2142 is trash compared to BF2...so on and so forth....

These games may still be popular, for now....I still play them, strictly mods nowadays, but I still put my time in.

Though now I'm getting more options for the all out warfare that in the past only the BF series brought....

Comment

BF2 is not dead...and anyone who says so needs to go and look on xfire.com and look at the most played games...so keep on rolling FH

Comment

I meant that the series in general will never be as good BF42, and the way EA treats its fans the series will die out.....

I'm just ranting people, stop reading so much into it....

anyways, Ive drugged this far too much off topic.....back to FH....

Comment

I'm wondering... will the Stukas actually SCREM when dive bombing =]

Comment

Yes, they do.

Comment

Its hey day was BF1942....ever since then they have been going more and more downhill....BF2 is trash, compared to BF1942....2142 is trash compared to BF2...so on and so forth....
                  I really didn't know what you meant "they", the DEVs, the game itself, both.
                  But BF2 had a bigger player base than '42 so how is that "downhill?"
                  I'll give you 2142, but that, IMO, is a good game with great gameplay.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, blah, blah, blah, But objectively BF2 was a step up in gameplay compared to '42 and had a bigger player base--a lot of people from '42 were the core players, though.

BF2 cannot be trash, it just isn't in its current state. You still play on it engine. You still post. So what of that?

Comment

Working...
                  X