Clan Sponsorship Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clan Sponsorship Update

We did not select anyone yesterday (Sunday). Today's selection is Evil Inc clan.

@Eastwood01
    I received an email from Jeff (your clan founder) and responded on the same day (20th of September). Please have patience, as we needed to allocate server space to accomodate paid clients which created a delay of a few days for the last 4 or 5 clans. You should be receiving your server's info within the next 2 days.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spetsnaz
      We did not select anyone yesterday (Sunday). Today's selection is Evil Inc clan.

@Eastwood01
      I received an email from Jeff (your clan founder) and responded on the same day (20th of September). Please have patience, as we needed to allocate server space to accomodate paid clients which created a delay of a few days for the last 4 or 5 clans. You should be receiving your server's info within the next 2 days.
      Kool I was starting to get worried that we may have gotten overlooked, Ya I am the one you responded to, Thanx for the updated info.

Jeff "Eastwood01"

Comment

MyIS rocks :P thanks for giving MK@L the chance !

Comment

WooHoo that server is great you can count on us to help promote MYiS gaming servers, I just need to get ahold of support and figure out why the ingame voice isnt working.

Shoot if I could get a discount on a second server then I might even switch off of SGS.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood01
            Shoot if I could get a discount on a second server then I might even switch off of SGS.
            Send an IM to MyISGreg about this.

Comment

how come we never saw our name on the main page i got the email two days ago and some other clan was the "sponsored clan of the day" server runs great by the way. Just a pain to keep a game going since 1.4 nobody seems to join anymore

Comment

Working...
              X