Clan Sponsorship Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clan Sponsorship Update

It has been 2 months since the first clan sponsorship applications began rolling in. Once day, since July 14th, MyInternetServices.com has been selecting the community's finest and brightest clans for sponsorship. Sponsorship includes web hosting and a BF2 32 slot ranked server for a minimum of 6 months, along with massive discounts for our various services. So if your clan is need of web hosting or a game server, filling out the sponsorship application is a great idea -- what do you have to lose?

Click here to navigate to the sponsorship application (be sure to read the rules and requirements).

Below you will find a list of every clan that has won sponsorship. There have been 61 clans chosen. That's 61 clans with a free ranked server and web hosting for a minimum of 6 months. We have 39 to go, so get your applications in quick! |

The Perfect General | Military Experts of War | Full Out War
    First Infantry Division | The Last Dons | BadA$$Gamers
    Killer Bananas | Skilled Shooters | Shoot To Kill
    ThunderHawks | 75th Airborne Division | Team Vengeance
    The Strategists | The Alpha Squad | Alpha Federation
    The Alpha Company | Geezer Gaming | MI5 Clan
    Silent Recon Soldiers | Killer Old Farts | Task Force Talon
    Black Ops Platoon | TeamTTK | Special Operations Forces
    Team Warchild | Team AWG | TeamBCE
    G4N Soldiers | Top Of The Line | Team Dissidents
    Team Storm | The Hell Crew | Team Insight
    World Wide Ambassadors | Gaming Regime | Born Slacker
    Ice Cold Killaz | Xen of Onslaught | Global Strike Force
    Crazy-8 | SeSo Clan | Death Comes Rippin
    BF2 Gamenight | Execute Clan | Elite Combat Team
    Reservoirs Elite | Johnny5 | The Crafty Butchers
    Elite Gamers Online | Angels of Death | Team RIP
    Fade Eight | The Mammies | The Bonafide Gunmen
    Order of Galactic Crusaders | A War On Terror | SixOP
    Team Frag | 77th MEU | Precision BF2 | 10th Mountain Division

Re: Clan Sponsorship Update

There have been 60 clans chosen. That's 61 clans with a free ranked server and web hosting for a minimum of 6 months

Comment

[asskiss]MyIs Rocks![/asskiss]Congratulations to all the clans.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFox
        There have been 60 clans chosen. That's 61 clans with a free ranked server and web hosting for a minimum of 6 months
        Fixed.

I always mess up the count. I r nub sometimes :cry:

Comment

"community's finest and brightest clans"

Nice Kiss *** remark.....

Yeah sure guys....Dont support your existing clients.....I guess if you have a server with MYIS they wont even consider you......They alreayd have your cash...

Comment

A big thanks to MyIS.

You care enough to support the community, and you offer a great service, with great support.

Thank all of you.

Comment

Johnny5 is alive!

Thanks MyIS!

Comment

Thank you sooo much we have a server!!! WOOOHOOOO!! Theres still loads to go :rock:

Comment

WRONG Again !!!!!!!!!!!!

there are a few of these clans that were infact clients .... and are now freebies .... so what do you have to say now? .....

its jsut so terrible that you have to pay for your server and were not picked. ..... p'shaw

Originally posted by Xterrer
                  "community's finest and brightest clans"

Nice Kiss *** remark.....

Yeah sure guys....Dont support your existing clients.....I guess if you have a server with MYIS they wont even consider you......They alreayd have your cash...

Comment

"Wrong Again"

Hmm seems to be my first post, on this so you may want to check your understanding of the english language.

Yes, I do have to pay for my server, and its just a small amount of money which is not the issue for me (have plenty ).

For a member of MYIS your response is very immature as a service provider. I am sure that will catch up and bite you someday.

As a client I have the luxury of my response...lol

Comment

ty, but the security code does not show up

Comment

Since english is my first, and spoken, language ,...... i am very familair with it. ...
                        its you sir who has the mis-undertstanding of it
                        let me explain for you.............

#1 this is for the community as a whole no-one is left out (even if that means giving a server to a clan that pays us initially)

#2 we have at least 2 of the clans that WERE clients and are NOT anymore ... .their sponsored!!!!!!! (so your initial post was WRONG!!! and very mis-leading)

#3 Don't like it .... then switch providers (since money is no object why worry about costs. .... there are plenty more expensive GSP's)

#4 Thanks for supporting MyIS as it seems you have an issue with the way we do things ..... YET choose to pay us ..... you rock !!!!!!! :salute:

As the founder i am afforded my retaliation :P we take our business very seriuously and pour everything into ..... it defines us .... so seeing remarks like you made ESPECIALLY as a client go through me like a knife ....
                        we give give give and give again ..... only to be tossed around like rag dolls for your wipping pleasure ..... its no wonder why the companies don't do like we do ... the drama is enough to kill you.

Originally posted by Xterrer
                        "Wrong Again"

Hmm seems to be my first post, on this so you may want to check your understanding of the english language.

Yes, I do have to pay for my server, and its just a small amount of money which is not the issue for me (have plenty ).

For a member of MYIS your response is very immature as a service provider. I am sure that will catch up and bite you someday.

As a client I have the luxury of my response...lol

Comment

Originally posted by frontpage
                          ty, but the security code does not show up
                          Try now.

Comment

hahahaha....you go girl....

Comment

Awww my clan isn't on that list...... =*(
                              well maybe it will be in the next 30+ that get chosen, btw congrates to all those who have won so far.

Comment

Working...
                              X