Point of Existence 2 v1.0.0 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Point of Existence 2 v1.0.0 Released

Good work on the mod. It is done well enough that I would not have minded paying 10 dollars for it to add to others like EF and AF.

Now if we can get it ranked along with the others I would be very happy with this game over all.

Comment

Originally posted by machstem
      So...

The first thing I seen appear was "Coordinance Aquired (they spelled it wrong). Call for artillery within 10 seconds"

As soon as that appears, as mentioned, I switch to the radio and press the shoot button..essentially, clicking it several times.

I never see a "art icon" on the map/mini-map

PEACE
      yeah - works for me too mate - have to say that you are doing something wrong. (do you click on the area you want once you see that text? or do you just straight away go to the taccom?)

friggin love the arty tank - even without a spotter (i prefer it without the spotter lol)

lol @ Doc Venture - you still clinging to that sig huh?

P.S - no ranking please i'm loving the fact that your team winning is important again.

Comment

Originally posted by Floofyk!ns
        wait is this they're first bf2 version??
        Yes this is our first build for BF2. We also have a mod for BFV.

AB

Comment

Originally posted by jimbob
          yeah - works for me too mate - have to say that you are doing something wrong. (do you click on the area you want once you see that text? or do you just straight away go to the taccom?)

friggin love the arty tank - even without a spotter (i prefer it without the spotter lol)

lol @ Doc Venture - you still clinging to that sig huh?

P.S - no ranking please i'm loving the fact that your team winning is important again.
          It worked for the first time tonight, was really handy having that SAT link. I had finally seen the art symbol, but it was displayed in the center of the map pretty much everytime. I had to enter/exit a couple times from SAT view to regular view before it showed up.

PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by punkpber16
            Been downloading since it was released Friday, uploaded about 30GB so far.

I'll leave it up for a while.
            Wow, a 30:1 ratio with the torrent? Your a good man, thats why you live in niceville.

What part of FL is that? I live in Orlando.

Comment

I downloaded the east coast client and it says I need a password. I got in your mIRC channel and nobody was on. Think there is a way you could help me?

Comment

Originally posted by [R]age AuTo
                I downloaded the east coast client and it says I need a password. I got in your mIRC channel and nobody was on. Think there is a way you could help me?

..]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]..

read before u ask buddy

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awsome i have been looking for a reason to stop playing bf2 and now i have found it

Comment

Originally posted by =DNC=SySeX73
                    Wow, a 30:1 ratio with the torrent? Your a good man, thats why you live in niceville.

What part of FL is that? I live in Orlando.

Its up on the Gulf Coast, in Okaloosa County, near Ft Walton Beach and Destin.

I've paused the torrent for now, cause I want to play some PoE but I'll resume it right before I go to work and probably upload another 10gb or so.

Comment

Very well done Gents!!! Still trying to figure all the stuff out w/o the manual Uploading server files now.

Comment

Originally posted by PBRMAN
                        Very well done Gents!!! Still trying to figure all the stuff out w/o the manual Uploading server files now.

www.ofoasquad.com
                        I hear that...very nice mod that will keep a lot of people busy having fun for some time.

FYI I found a link for the PoE2 user guide in .pdf format. Very nifty.

http://www.pointofexistence.com/Down...oE2_Manual.zip

Comment

OK I'M CONVINCED EA SHOULD REPLACE BF2 WITH POE..ALL RANKS,UPGRADES, ECT ECT... THIS MOD ROCKS THAT LAME EXCUSE 1.3... POE IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A WAY TO MAKE MONEY...HEH RELEASE THE NEXT ONE ON THE MARKET... PPL WOULD BUY IT OFF THE EXPERIANCE OF THIS WONDERFULL MOD...

OH BTW MY KEYBOARD IS MESSED UP AND UNLESS I WANT TO hold shift the whole time i cant type in lower case....SRRY...

Comment

Originally posted by {vmm-263}acer5
                            OK I'M CONVINCED EA SHOULD REPLACE BF2 WITH POE..ALL RANKS,UPGRADES, ECT ECT... THIS MOD ROCKS THAT LAME EXCUSE 1.3... POE IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A WAY TO MAKE MONEY...HEH RELEASE THE NEXT ONE ON THE MARKET... PPL WOULD BUY IT OFF THE EXPERIANCE OF THIS WONDERFULL MOD...

OH BTW MY KEYBOARD IS MESSED UP AND UNLESS I WANT TO hold shift the whole time i cant type in lower case....SRRY...
                            Toss it and get another keyboard. They are like.. so cheep at 9 dollars at the local store.

You did type in lowercase so yer just being lazy LOL.

Comment

to be honest i had high expectations for this mod and it wasn't that good. The weapons are obviously done by mixed personnel. The smoke grenades are terrible, and the anti-air overpowers the infantry. Although i have probably got a bad impression from teh craptacular map I played. I'll try again and come back with my thoughts. But overall this mod still needs a great deal of polishing.

Comment

Downloaded at 1600bk/s average pwnd!

Me first impression:

Cool weapons
                                Cool maps
                                easy flying choppers
                                Jeeps need 3 tank shells to explode (wtf)
                                and wtf is with the arty

Comment

Working...
                                X