Point of Existence 2 v1.0.0 (Passworded) Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Point of Existence 2 v1.0.0 (Passworded) Released

Nice to see POE team isnt pissed! you guys rock, and I;m sure this will too!!!!!!
    Glad I stayed up !

Comment

Is anyone else not getting servers to come up?

Comment

That Infantry Only map is fun but gets bloody repetitive. I mean they can sneak by so many ways and it is just constant running.

Mass squads of people just moving around in circles occasionally meeting up but just bouncing off eachother. It is hilarious like 4 squads together all full and people just shooting it out.

The tank, guns everything is beyond my imagination and the POE2 is very successfull early launch. Was just banging it up with 64 players on the FMJ server and it is very steady with almost no lag. Maps are beautiful and pretty well thought out so far.

Oh yah unclick all the filter settings to show the servers; I am imagining a lot of people are flipping out not seeing the servers.

Comment

Omg, just played Fallen, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING. BEST most AWESOME mod EVER. A-freaking-mazing.

Comment

I keep getting a error when trying to open the mappack. Says the archive is either in unknown format or damaged. How do I fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by ohlem
              I do and it keeps given me problembs
              Same here. I hope I dont have to RE-DL this thing, lol. :cry:

Comment

I had to open mine through the torrent. Then unpack it and install.

Comment

Originally posted by derrtyd
                  I keep getting a error when trying to open the mappack. Says the archive is either in unknown format or damaged. How do I fix this?
                  JUST RUN THE EXE, the mappack is a part of the exe that you dont have to deal with.

We broke this in two pieces to make it archivable (its over a gig total). You only need to run the first part though.

Comment

Originally posted by =DNC=SySeX73
                    Yes, you can give some props to USI, the first BF2 MOD to use this in thier development. If you havent played it yet, DL it and check it out.

w00t usi and this mod kick a$$

Comment

I have a question or two. Do you have to thave a special relationship with DICE EA to have thier logos on your site, like the POE one does?

I was also wondering why you have all these links on your page to the torrent or files, but all of them redirect you to the same place, Hypernia is the only one you can use. I know you guys have a relationship going with Hypernia ( I saw the cool 2142 Hypernia sales sigs on your site), but why have the others there if you have no choice but to use the one giving you guys the most in benefits?

Comment

i will be updateing those links as they get the mod for distributing

Comment

Originally posted by DANK
                          I was getting a million private messages people beggin for it. Bait----Line---HOOK!!
                          I'd just like to say you are officially a prick.

Comment

i clicked to download the client thing from hypernia and it downloaded instantly and i extraced it to the desktop and got a TORRENT file. But I dont know what to open a torrent file with :S. And it says the downloaded file was 21.2 KB

This is my first encouner with torrents .

Please help

Comment

Originally posted by alabama619
                              i clicked to download the client thing from hypernia and it downloaded instantly and i extraced it to the desktop and got a TORRENT file. But I dont know what to open a torrent file with :S. And it says the downloaded file was 21.2 KB

This is my first encouner with torrents .

Please help
                              Download and install a good torrent program first. http://www.bitcomet.com/doc/download.htm

Then just open up the zip with the torrent in it again, and dbl click the torrent file. It should ask you if you want open the file with bitcommet, say yes, and wait......when your done DLing, leave it open to help thers on the torrent with thier speed as a courtesy. Thats how torrents work.

Comment

Totally impressed with this mod! Congrat's to the PoE team! Great job

Comment

Working...
                                X