• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Point of Existence 2 v1.0.0 (Passworded) Released

blah i knew someone would say something before it was officially announced

Comment

I love looking at all the peps that took like an hour or more to DL the torrent...45.34 min here.. GOD BLESS the U.S Government...I DLed it on the base

Has anyone looked at the manual? from that alone i think it trumps BF2 in many ways... it seems more " realistic ".... i.e. the different rounds from anti tank to anti personel... seems like the smart bullet that is being developed for the new assault rifle of the Marine Corps...Of which I am a proud member of!!!
      SEMPER FI !!!

Comment

YAY password ( I could of waited though )

As soon as I saw that password I downloaded utorrent and began downloading, 27 minutes left!

Comment

Well, that was unexpected.

Comment

hahaha thank god I only did a simple dictionary attack; I knew it was gonna get out. There is no way you can keep a secret amongst that many people.

What server is everyone going into right now

Comment

Originally posted by {vmm-263}acer5
              i.e. the different rounds from anti tank to anti personel
              Yes, you can give some props to USI, the first BF2 MOD to use this in thier development. If you havent played it yet, DL it and check it out.

Comment

I was getting a million private messages people beggin for it. Bait----Line---HOOK!!

Comment

..]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]...]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus].v

Comment

Omg - 226 Comments??

Comment

wtf why do i keep getting :setup is mising the file POE2-V1.0.0.0mappack.cab: Please place the missing fole in the same location as this installer ?????

Comment

Damn I love the intro.

POE2 discussion should have its own section.

Server IP's?

Comment

Thank You Poe2 For Releasing The Password Early!

Comment

Originally posted by DANK
                            Quick get the password it is *edited by mod*

The password wasnt edited by a mod. I can clearly see an edit by you. Nvm, I can see you actually got it. But it was a good bluff.

Comment

..]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]..

is the password btw

Comment

..]POEv1.0.0[..]BIGthanksTOeveryoneWHOhasSUPPORTEDus]..

omg

Comment

Working...
                                X