Community Update - 8/15/06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community Update - 8/15/06

The official Battlefield 2 website has been updated recently with some information about the delay 1.4 patch, as well as the leaked beta of the patch. Have a look:
    Greetings Everyone, As many of you are now aware we have made the choice to take some extra time with the 1.4 patch before release.

During our standard final processing of the 1.4 client update we came across an issue that, although it does not compromise stability, we felt needed to be addressed in order to meet our goal of improving the overall player experience with Battlefield 2.

It has come to our attention that a beta version of the 1.4 client has leaked to the general public. It should be noted by players that this file is not final and being such could cause damage to players systems.

We want to warn players to avoid the use of any client files that are not distributed by EA/DICE or one of our trusted partners. Once we have set a new schedule for release we will communicate this information to everyone.

To visit the official Battlefield 2 website, please click here.

Re: Community Update - 8/15/06

I think the reason they did this was to make it look like they are accualy doing more work then they realy are and delyaing it just to seem as if they found osmething

Comment

Maybe they forgot to render lightmaps for Jalalalabad.

Comment

Typical EA. One month after Beta 2 and they dont finish a patch to fix patch 1.3. Great! Keep the great work EA. Another reason why not to buy more EA products.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pmosh
          Typical EA. One month after Beta 2 and they dont finish a patch to fix patch 1.3. Great! Keep the great work EA. Another reason why not to buy more EA products.
          would you rather them rush the patch out and be even worse than 1.3

Comment

Dont Listen To These Fools Ea Delay It Aslong As Posible Get The Bugs Out!!!!

Comment

nice to see EA/Dice is keeping the community updated on this patch.

Comment

:cussing: omfg... i hate u ea and dice... u can blow me if u think im buying bf2142 i was waiting all day at work , dieing.... and speed home at like 90 mph to start the download so i chould play in 3 hours of dl' ing on a swamped server... omg... just goes on and on... im done with dice... u guys suck,,, and teams of young adults and kids... like POE2 do a WAAAAAYYYY better job thamn u... its redicilous. You guys are money hungry hacks that cant make a game. Do your self a favor and sell your bf2 rights to some1 that can make a good game.

Comment

hello its {AWOL}Assasin hear just want evry one to no EA are doing this so we by the new one co'z thay no it will be crapy so thay make this one no good so we buy this new crapy one thay shood off wen't back to last patch as ther was np with it but no thay let us wate with bad severs we cood off all just wen back to 1.2 till thay fix it but no just leev us to play on laggy crashing severs and the big mess up off all time cartillary thay crapy and we r all not buying new game EA SUCKS U NO WOT AND A LOT OFF IT THAY JUST MONY GRABING VOLCHERS

:evil:

Comment

i feel a lil beter now

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyBricklayer
                      i feel a lil beter now
                      heh, venting is fun!

Comment

Originally posted by thunder350
                        Dont Listen To These Fools Ea Delay It Aslong As Posible Get The Bugs Out!!!!
                        I second that, take your time get it right. I am only going to play a little bit longer anyway, dont rush yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyBricklayer
                          :cussing: omfg... i hate u ea and dice... u can blow me if u think im buying bf2142 i was waiting all day at work , dieing.... and speed home at like 90 mph to start the download so i chould play in 3 hours of dl' ing on a swamped server... omg... just goes on and on... im done with dice... u guys suck,,, and teams of young adults and kids... like POE2 do a WAAAAAYYYY better job thamn u... its redicilous. You guys are money hungry hacks that cant make a game. Do your self a favor and sell your bf2 rights to some1 that can make a good game.
                          Well go away then, we dont need guys like you on this forum

Comment

They misspelled someones name in the credits so they delayed it

Comment

what the hell are they crying about .. instead of placing these updates ,, get back to work... that's where they get paid for!! right?!

Comment

Working...
                              X