• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Community Update - 8/15/06

I...I can't read that, assassin. Sorry.

Comment

i all so think EA r capy f*cking tw*t's fagots wtf u doing get patch out now or a fix at least tramps thats wot u r bums off srteet grabing r money mutherf*ckers u rot in hell pepol shud sue coz we still going the shops buying the game and it dont work proply we cood all demand r mony back for selling products that dont work u chep *** rip off's
      :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyBricklayer
        :cussing: omfg... i hate u ea and dice... u can blow me if u think im buying bf2142 i was waiting all day at work , dieing.... and speed home at like 90 mph to start the download so i chould play in 3 hours of dl' ing on a swamped server... omg... just goes on and on... im done with dice... u guys suck,,, and teams of young adults and kids... like POE2 do a WAAAAAYYYY better job thamn u... its redicilous. You guys are money hungry hacks that cant make a game. Do your self a favor and sell your bf2 rights to some1 that can make a good game.
        OOh I think someone had a brick... dont ye?

Comment

uhm okay ?

"It has come to our attention that a beta version of the 1.4 client has leaked to the general public. It should be noted by players that this file is not final and being such could cause damage to players systems."

so what is this ??

EA SITE

Comment

:cussing: omfg... i hate u ea and dice... u can blow me if u think im buying bf2142 i was waiting all day at work , dieing.... and speed home at like 90 mph to start the download so i chould play in 3 hours of dl' ing on a swamped server... omg... just goes on and on... im done with dice... u guys suck,,, and teams of young adults and kids... like POE2 do a WAAAAAYYYY better job thamn u... its redicilous. You guys are money hungry hacks that cant make a game. Do your self a favor and sell your bf2 rights to some1 that can make a good game.
            aww, shut up you little ****. play a different game then.

Comment

is BETA 2 not legal??? wtf... i'm playin it for about 2 weeks now :S
              strange thing
              so that explains why there just 3 servers. 1 for AF, 1 for IO who is freaking out (you just can't play in there) so 1 is left to play. 64 players, hundreds fighting for a serverslot

Comment

hehe .........and i wonder how u think 2142 will be patched :rofl: hf wit that!

Comment

Just get it right, we've been waiting along time already so another day or two won't kill me. But, if it's sh!t, I will cancel the server I'm renting, and stop supporting($$$) the other three.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Darth_Master
                    Well go away then, we dont need guys like you on this forum
                    god... i hate the sir community {dont even care if i get flamed}... plz never talk to me again.

{here comes the sir members flaming}

Comment

god... i hate the sir community {dont even care if i get flamed}... plz never talk to me again.

{here comes the sir members flaming}
                      :shock: :thatsbad:

Also, BETA 2 was official? Wait..what's all this leaked crap about?

Comment

I think The Leaked beta Refers to something different like a In House Beta 3

Comment

Originally posted by SurgeonS@m
                          They misspelled someones name in the credits so they delayed it
                          AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
                          BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

that's classic...absolutely brilliant...well done, sir, well done....

Comment

EA is talking garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Darth_Master
                              Well go away then, we dont need guys like you on this forum
                              typical EA fanboy.. can't take criticism about a f-ing game.

Comment

Originally posted by zuiquan1
                                would you rather them rush the patch out and be even worse than 1.3
                                Hell, anything would be better than 1.3 right now.

They have so much time to make this patch right, and somehow they screwed that up. All these time saying to us that this patch will fix things and they decided to blow up the patch last minute.

Patches are meant to fix things, EA/DICE patches are breaking things instead...

Comment

Working...
                                X