Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Point of Existence 2 Mod Update

Originally posted by lile20
    If this mod is over 1 gig, I'm not downloading it. Also, will this be ranked? I don't play anything if I don't get low res pictures of medals for my hard work.

(Note: This entire post is a joke.)
    Fiuuuu, good...my heart stopped during some seconds :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGDOG
      You get to test POE and 2142 ????? You sir are a total bastard .
      i will be! lol i am a vet tester for PoE and will be testing 2142 :P

BTW people u will love PoE, like they all say, Once you have had PoE, you never go back!

Comment

NJ KUTGW!
        NiceJob KeepUpTheGoodWork!
        the snow maps and camo vehicles look G00D!!!!1111

Comment

PoE2 greatness, now I need FH2 and my BF2 mod thirst is quenched. Thanks guys for sticking out the ups and downs of modding.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFox
            zOMG POE2 Hates canada I demand you pick up a canadian tester!!!!
            We already have plenty of canadians in our usual testing team so that's why they didn't get a shoutout

Comment

Originally posted by Apostle
              Brilliant, not long now chaps! It's close, I can feel it in me bones.

Can anyone tell me what a TACCOM is? I can see a picture of it in the assualt class kit, it looks like some sort of remote/radio reciever?

Edit: TACCOM Theater Army Communications Command. Sounds interesting, what does it do?
              i believe its short for tactical communication.

Comment

Originally posted by LexLuther
                PoE2 greatness, now I need FH2 and my BF2 mod thirst is quenched. Thanks guys for sticking out the ups and downs of modding.
                agreed. plus add DCon and the next USI release plz.

Comment

Originally posted by CATIA
                  agreed. plus add DCon and the next USI release plz.
                  Im really glad you said that catia, I couldnt agree more. Everyones love affair is with FH2 and POE2. I loved FH1, didnt like POE1, but this one is looking pretty sweet, and I will get it right away when its released.

So many others deserve a little vocal support. Brickfield and Sandbox are so unique, as well as surreal. Plus Battle group, apocalypse, etc.

I hope all of you finish your mods. I had a long list of MODs in bf1942, and played them long after that game had lost its shelf life. I even bought a third copy of it, after overusing my first two, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KristianSax
                    I hope that in your enthusiasm, you won't divulge any more information about it before PoE gives a green light for the articles and reviews.
                    I'm also downloading it and cannot wait! Only half an hour to go
                    Hell 2142 will have to wait
                    yea i know dont wana jepordize my chance to test such a sick mod.

Comment

Originally posted by HaVOCK-ElEEt
                      Im really glad you said that catia, I couldnt agree more. Everyones love affair is with FH2 and POE2. I loved FH1, didnt like POE1, but this one is looking pretty sweet, and I will get it right away when its released.

So many others deserve a little vocal support. Brickfield and Sandbox are so unique, as well as surreal. Plus Battle group, apocalypse, etc.

I hope all of you finish your mods. I had a long list of MODs in bf1942, and played them long after that game had lost its shelf life. I even bought a third copy of it, after overusing my first two, lol.

They might deserve cudos in thier own updates but this update is for POE and not all other mods . Vocal support for mods is intended for individual updates from teams . That is why in the mods section of this website all updates are SEPERATED . When you start mentioning other mods , it starts flame wars .

Go POE !

Comment

Originally posted by BIGDOG

Go POE !
                        Flame wars? You would be fighting that war all alone Mr. Dog.

Comment

^^agrees. we're here to support mods, ALL MODS. i don't see how would that start a flame war.

Comment

When are you going to bring back the KA-52 aligator????

Comment

I didnt flame anyone . All I said was mentioning other mod teams in anothers post usually starts flame wars . Should I type slower or larger for you two choder heads .

Comment

the original rocked, and im sure this one will too... made Bfv somehow more fun than it already was... cant wait guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X