Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forgotten Hope 2 Mod Update

Originally posted by Wreck
    What? No other mods have demonstrated a whole new player model. Get your head out of your ***.
    Relax homes! He is just saying what he thinks, even if you don't agree (and I don't either). There is nothing wrong with criticism, courteously expressed.

Also several other BF2 mods have shown original and fully skinned player models, we are not the first-- but this is our first one so it is important to us.

Comment

Yeh, I don't think its exactly having my head up my *** if I think the models PoE showed before and PR's they recently showed were better. It's all opinion, I like these much better than some others which have been shown. I prefer the "look" of those models to these from FH. They're all top-notch quality work, but FH's work all has a very distinct look to it and while it works fantastically for vehicles and weapons I don't think it fits as well to players.

By the way, you should do the same thing with a British guy on the day of release, but don't announce it so people just think its gonna be British players and wake up to an unexpected present.

Comment

I think that FH2 is going to be the best mod for BF2. It looks fantastic, can't wait to start dropping Brits with my K-98.

Comment

Someone needs to offer the Forgotton Hope devs boat loads of cash and nice cushy jobs. Kudos to the FH team! I can't wait for the mod to come out! I loved it for BF42!

Comment

Originally posted by Wreck
            What? No other mods have demonstrated a whole new player model.
            Not entirely true, A few have (EoD, BFP2)

But this looks great, true FH quality, I really like it as well as it's kit peices

Comment

Very nice guys, I am excited for this mod.

Comment

Very nice. Looking forward to this mod

Comment

Awesome update guys, the player models look sweet. Bring on the Brits!

Comment

Outstanding looking player models and equipment. Can't wait for the mod to be released - great things come to those that wait. I know it takes a lot of time to get models etc working/looking right - since BF2 does take a lot of work to mod.

Keep up the excellent work

Comment

need.....fh2..............now............im dying here:laugh:

anyways excellent work guys cant wait to play!

Comment

Looks really nice, good job!

Comment

very nice textures!! Can't wait to see the Wehrmacht, SS and the Americans
                          (I also hope that there will be levels in my country! like Market Garden) but I guess we all have to be patient!

Comment

Woot. One big step closer to a final product.

Comment

Do all those little goodies you displayed move around when you sprint like in vanilla?

Also just a mixbag question: Are you guys going to have to have the Stuka with the 37mm guns?

Comment

Do all those little goodies you displayed move around when you sprint like in vanilla?
                                to quote a dev..

defently!
                                so yes

models PoE showed
                                PoE's models are just reskined bf2 models.. they will make custom playermodels later

imho i think FH's playermodels looks great!

Comment

Working...
                                X