Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MyInternetServices.com Clan Sponsorship goes LIVE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MyInternetServices.com Clan Sponsorship goes LIVE!

My clan just won server from MyIS. The Last Dons are very happy about it.
    Most of my guys don't know it yet but it is good feeling. SWEET.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Greg and all the crew of MyIS. I will work my *** to get this server full. Banner will go up ASAP

Comment

I will be filling one in asap now im back from holiday.

Comment

Thank you for the sponsorship guys. Lith just told me, this is awesome!

Comment

BTW for all those who want to take a look how MyIS sponsored server works come and join us on it.

64.92.175.78:16567

You can test drive that baby and see with your own eyes what you can get from those guys. Everyone is invited and I promise to do the best admin job possible to make fun for all. .

Comment

right well ive sent in my application and everyones fingers are crossed

Comment

What is it that MyIS is looking for when selecting winners for the sponsorship?

I check the winners daily to see a pattern and I just can't figure it out? I'm beginning to think it's simply a random draw of all those that applied and qualify?

Can the selection process/criteria that is being used shared with us?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by |D|-Crazycanuck
                What is it that MyIS is looking for when selecting winners for the sponsorship?

I check the winners daily to see a pattern and I just can't figure it out? I'm beginning to think it's simply a random draw of all those that applied and qualify?

Can the selection process/criteria that is being used shared with us?

Thanks
                oh oh i know the answer.. public gaming clans, clans who are dedicated to playing ranked servers all day long.. excluding competition clans dead last on the list or wont be selected at all for the sponsorship. Since competition clans majority dont play (well good teams) much ranked servers, and since MyIS is pretty big ranked server provider they're aiming for clans who will make sure they have the server filled 24/7

Comment

Warchild is as hardcore competition as you get, so that theory is blown out of the water.

Comment

Warchild is as hardcore competition as you get, so that theory is blown out of the water.
                    warchild can get a sponsor very easily by anyone, and if hell warchild joined this sponsorship i'd still think they'll be picked dead last due to warchild not caring 1 bit about ranks..

Comment

Originally posted by |.SeSo.|Snake
                      warchild can get a sponsor very easily by anyone, and if hell warchild joined this sponsorship i'd still think they'll be picked dead last due to warchild not caring 1 bit about ranks..
                      They already did get this Sponsorship.

Comment

They already did get this Sponsorship.
                        there not on the Recap list? and warchild of course would be choosen, there like #1 , or like top 3 PRO competition clans in the USA/Canada country

Comment

Working...
                        X