TGN's Top 5 Games of 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGN's Top 5 Games of 2012

The wait is over. Here are the top 5 games of 2012 as selected by a dedicated team of industry experts consisting of me.

I already have one thumbs down on this video from an anonymous coward whom must not have liked what I picked. Feel free to give this video a thumbs up regardless of whether you agree with the choices or not.

If you missed any of the previous honorable mentions or the first part of the top 10, you can always check out this handy YouTube playlist I set up with all three videos.

That, or check out the 2012 GOTY honorable mentions thread or part 1 of the top 10 games of 2012 thread.

LOL, thought that would have been me by mistake but it wasn't xD. I already thumbed up but it's still not showing. Great work overall Zips, from the honorable mentions to this last game of the year part. The choices are great, the reviews are great, everything is pretty good as it usually is.

Comment

Interesting, I'm gonna try Dear Esther sometime.

FarCry 3 was a great game for me, the dialogue was hilarious at times, that final mission on the chopper was fantastic.

Still gotta finish TWD, my save got screwed before episode 4

Comment

Working...
      X