Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2142 mechs

most likely, yes, ICB will bash you

but what do you care? whats wrong with liking Gundam Wing? i never watched it, and therefore i dont have the right to criticize, and even if i did watch it and could criticize, i wouldnt cause its your opinion and i'll respect anyones opinion as long as it isnt negative

Comment

I dont care at all really, just wanted to have a segway into insulting ICB. Does anyone know what that tech is called?

Comment

no i dont

BTW nice segway lol

PS, do you think the mechs in BF2142 should handle like the ones in Armoured Core 4, make it pretty intense :P

Comment

Well, the Armored Core 4 mechs MAY handle like that. It could be prerendered and it probably is. Personally, since someone compared it to Gundam Wing, I played the PS2 version of Gundam Wing and it was alright. It was just basic manuevars where you boosted ahead and sliced or locked on and shot a couple of rounds off or opened up all the compartments and went rambo on their asses. I think that the Mechs will operate like a mobile phalanx or mobile AA. You click and fire the chain gun or right click for missles, grenades etc. I definetely like the Armored Core 4 approach much better, but i have never really been one for mechs.

Yeah, the thread got locked and I cant access it.

Comment

Working...
          X