BF2142 mechs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2142 mechs

they better handle something like this...

IGN’s home for the latest game trailers, including new gameplay, cinematics, announcements, and reveals. Subscribe to stay up to date and get notified when new trailers arrive, that includes during events like Nintendo Directs, Sony State of Plays, E3, The Game Awards, Gamescom, and more. Check out our playlists for trailers coming to your preferred gaming platforms like PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. For more content, visit IGN.com or check out our other channels: IGN - https://www.youtube.com/IGN IGN Games - https://www.youtube.com/IGNGames IGN Guides - https://www.youtube.com/c/IGNGuides IGN VR - https://www.youtube.com/IGNVR IGN Movie Trailers - https://www.youtube.com/IGNMovieTrailers This is only a small taste of the videos and content available from IGN. Get more, visit http://www.ign.com

Re: BF2142 mechs

they better not bug us straight BF2 types.

im actually glad this fruity sci fi **** is coming out, all the whiners,losers and hackers will gravitate to it, leaving the BF1942 desert combat veterans in BF2. ah, the good old bfpirates times will return...

Comment

Hehe... push it to BF2242 and get some action like this:

Nuthing "fruity" about being open minded and being able to accept that there's more than one style of game and/or gamer, BTW.

Comment

hawtness that is armor core 4,sexy enough to be worth the PS3 pricetag

Comment

you sure there wargimp?

more than one kind of game? Youve got to be kidding!

seriously though, this 2142 will purge the BF2 community of those unworthy. im highly anticipating it!

well actually, there will be a drop off in snipers to knife too i guess.... thats just a needed casualty though.

and anybody who pays 500 US for an armored core mech game..... there was a retarded kid in my junior high who liked gundam, and thats the best way to look at mech games...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowace
            hawtness that is armor core 4,sexy enough to be worth the PS3 pricetag
            its coming out on the 360 too, i'de rather get it on that, less expensive console

Originally posted by IntensivCareBear
            you sure there wargimp?

more than one kind of game? Youve got to be kidding!

seriously though, this 2142 will purge the BF2 community of those unworthy. im highly anticipating it!

well actually, there will be a drop off in snipers to knife too i guess.... thats just a needed casualty though.

and anybody who pays 500 US for an armored core mech game..... there was a retarded kid in my junior high who liked gundam, and thats the best way to look at mech games...

the game costs $60, no need for a huge 40 button controller to play it, it works on standard controls

and you dont need to like gundam to like Mech games, you just need to expand, and open up a little.

P.S. IntensiveCareBear, do you ever have anything positive to say? i mean, all of your posts that i have seen have been flaming or bashing some one just because they have a different opinion then you

Comment

Here is the real mech game mechwarrior4 merc (mechtech mod) http://supremekaijubattles.com/personal/mp3preview.mpg

Comment

Originally posted by xXx-Arc_Angel-xXx
                P.S. IntensiveCareBear, do you ever have anything positive to say? i mean, all of your posts that i have seen have been flaming or bashing some one just because they have a different opinion then you
                i do very rarely, but whats the point?

why would i say something positive, if all it does is pat people on the back?

id rather play BF2! i clarify points that DICE should fix, primarily the claymore idiocy.

no point in saying "good idea! youre such nice guys here!" thats incredibly stupid AND a waste of time.

and my post WAS positive, it says all the fruity mech nerds and whiners, as well as hackers, will leave BF2 for 2142.

thats positive if like me you like BF2, negative if you like mechs. well this is a BF2 forum, so it should be positive for you.

Comment

It's not his fault.
                  It's the only action open to the fundamentally stupid who are not able to either keep up with a conversation or understand it's subject matter.

Zug! Me Carebear don't like 'cause me no understand. Bash!

Comment

Originally posted by IntensivCareBear
                    i do very rarely, but whats the point?

why would i say something positive, if all it does is pat people on the back?

id rather play BF2! i clarify points that DICE should fix, primarily the claymore idiocy.

no point in saying "good idea! youre such nice guys here!" thats incredibly stupid AND a waste of time.

and my post WAS positive, it says all the fruity mech nerds and whiners, as well as hackers, will leave BF2 for 2142.

thats positive if like me you like BF2, negative if you like mechs. well this is a BF2 forum, so it should be positive for you.

so your saying, that because i've played a few mech games in my day, i'm a nerd, and a hacker, and i should stop playing BF2 forever??? that doesnt sound too positive to me

i mean, first person shooters are generally fun, but even BF2 can get a bit boring if you play it for too long, and therefore, i dont see anything wrong with going to play another type of game (a racer, sports game, or an rpg for example) i dont think people need to be excluded because they like more then 1 type of game genre, going back to my point about expanding you horizons.

and saying something positive on occasion isnt nessecarily a bad thing. who knows, if you said a few more positive things on this forum, more people might actually like you

Comment

ah but arc angel, i have all the internet correspondents i desire.

as i said, i could be friendly and pat everybody on the back, and there is a forum that i do this in, but these forum dwellers are not the ones i wish to be friends with.

the posts tell me enough heh...

Comment

this still doesnt answer my question

if anyone plays any game other than BF2, does that automatically make the a hacking nerd? in your opinion

because this is what i understood from your posts on this thread

i put a little joke about how the mechs should handle in the next BF game, and you flame me for even talking about a mech game

Comment

this still doesnt answer my question

if anyone plays any game other than BF2, does that automatically make the a hacking nerd? in your opinion

because this is what i understood from your posts on this thread

i put a little joke about how the mechs should handle in the next BF game, and you flame me for even talking about a mech game
                          Advice... looking for a logical reply from ICB is kinda like expecting a coconut to sing and dance.

On topic (sorta):
                          Did ya check out the trailer I posed? While I don't expect (or want) that kind of action or over-the-top sci-fi in 2142, I'd love to see some game come out that involves it.

Edit: An E-SWAT mod for 2142 would kick a lot of arse!

Comment

yes i did see the trailer, and even though i'm not an anime fan, i have to compliment on the great integration of CG and anime they did a good job on it

and as for your opinions on intensive care bear, i wont get into a pointless flame war with him, just because i disagree with his opinions, nor do i want any flame wars to start in this thread on my account. as much as i might disagree with his opinions, theres nothing i can say or do that will change them. however, i do find it pointless that he will bash and flame someone who doesnt think the same way as him. not everyone thinks the same way, and opinions are never wrong. if someone happens to like anime, or mech games, it doesnt make them bad people. and if anyone who does read this thread thinks that anime is totally stupid, thats their opinion, but i wont bash someone just because they like certain TV shows that i dont. i personally dont watch anime, but there is nothing wrong with people who do

PS i think it would be really cool to see a coconut sing and dance

Comment

*sigh* wishes there was a hot key for this.
                              IntensivCareBear
                              You are an idiot.
                              BTW Gundam Wing was really good. My favorite anime ever. Of couse, ICB wll bash me for it because he is addicted to FOX.
                              Yeah, I really like that technology that they use to make video games look cartoony but still have some real graphics. Forgot what it was called though. Wind Waker had it and that game was awesome. And ICB dont you dare bash nintendo because without them, games would not be where they are now.

Comment

Working...
                              X